𝘀𝘂𝘆𝗼𝗼 | sound the alarm | 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Ship: SuA, Yoohyeon
Members Are: In Dreamcatcher
Categories: Smut
Preferences: Top (Yoohyeon), Bottom (SuA)
Summary: Yoohyeon pushes the limits of the seven minutes that SuA gives her to take control.

If SuA was going to give Yoohyeon seven minutes, then Yoohyeon would make use of every last second.

Normally, though Yoohyeon was spoiled beyond belief by her girlfriend, she wasn't the one who called the shots. She knew that SuA's "punishment" for her earlier attitude was just a reward in disguise. She couldn't deny how much she enjoyed letting SuA take the reins most of the time, but Yoohyeon was eager to have a chance to worship her girlfriend as the queen that she saw her as.

She began by squeezing her slim fingers around SuA's backside. The older member was still perched on her lap, pressing her shapely chest into Yoohyeon's own. "Oh, that's not what I thought you were gonna do," SuA giggled breathlessly.

Taking advantage of the older girl's brief shock, Yoohyeon carefully laid her down on the bed and clamored on top of her. "I'm full of surprises," she murmured against SuA's ear before she left a small kiss there. She quickly moved on, trailing pecks down the older girl's jawline and neck before she reached her clothed chest.

Yoohyeon already had SuA whimpering, to her delight. Her whines only increased in volume as Yoohyeon used her teeth to remove the older member's tank top, revealing the low-cut sports bra underneath. Perhaps it was only that way thanks to SuA's full breasts, but it didn't look very supportive. The older girl's chest practically spilled out the sides, and her perked nipples strained to stay concealed by the tight fabric.

In any case, that didn't matter to Yoohyeon, since it was quickly unfastened and tossed to the floor to reveal her prize underneath. "Fucking beautiful," she muttered. She half-expected a rebuke for her language until she remembered that they were sharing a private moment where she could be as unfiltered as she wished. Spurred on by that revelation, Yoohyeon continued, "You have the most incredible tits I've ever seen. God, I want to play with them forever."

"Well, you only have six minutes left," SuA grumbled. Her tone didn't fool Yoohyeon. SuA's body spoke far louder than her words did – and God knew how loud her words could be.

Yoohyeon just dipped her head lower, thighs pressing SuA's legs together as she shifted down the older girl's body. She swirled her tongue around one swollen nipple as her thumb and forefinger found the other. Yoohyeon was shameless in her ministrations, letting moans fall from her lips and echo throughout the room as she worked.

SuA couldn't deny her pleasure any longer. "Oh, shit," she hissed. Her fingers found Yoohyeon's hair and tangled themselves in the sapphire strands, pulling sharply to offset what she was feeling. It didn't work.

Yoohyeon skimmed her teeth lightly across SuA's nipple, smiling as she watched the older member's eyes fly open. "God, Yoohyeon!" she cried. Her voice was several octaves higher than normal, making the younger girl's grin widen.

She pressed a few more kisses to SuA's breasts before slinging one leg to the side so that she could slip a hand into the older girl's shorts. As she had hoped, heat already pooled between SuA's thighs in the form of glistening nectar. "Now that I got you all worked up for me, you think I can make you come in—" she paused to check SuA's lock screen— "five minutes?"

"I should be offended that you think I'm as easy as you."

"Oh, unnie, you're easy, all right," Yoohyeon whispered. She rested her lips against SuA's ear as she spoke. Though she didn't know whether it was her words or the ticklish sensation that made the older girl shiver, she smirked in satisfaction regardless. "But you're only easy for me. No matter if you've ever said someone else was sexy, that they turned you on, that you were attracted to them...I'll always do something way better to you, and you know it."

Since she knew that SuA would be likely to deny her statement, Yoohyeon quickly captured the older girl's lips in her own. SuA was left to moan into her mouth as Yoohyeon's fingers swirled over her core, coating themselves in slick before they found her clit. If Yoohyeon wanted to prove herself right, she needed to go directly for SuA's weak spot.

"H-Hyeonnie," SuA stammered as Yoohyeon allowed her to catch her breath a moment later. "I can take more than this. Give me all you've got." Her words were rushed as she avoided choking on a moan.

Yoohyeon didn't need to be told twice. She quickly ripped SuA's shorts down and off of her body. They landed in a rumpled heap on the floor, and her intuition rested assured that they would stay there until morning.

Yoohyeon's tongue found SuA's swollen nub while her fingers drifted to the older girl's entrance and easily slipped inside. She couldn't hold back a moan at the sensation of SuA's silky walls pulsating around her digits and beckoning her ever deeper. Their silent request wouldn't be denied.

A string of endless curses fell from SuA's lips, gasped swears that were like music to Yoohyeon's ears. "Fuck, that feels so fucking good!" she growled. Her grip on Yoohyeon's cerulean tresses got continuously tighter as the younger girl worked. "Oh, shit!"

The sound of lewd slurps mingled with the mixture of saliva and arousal that Yoohyeon painted across SuA's sex. They only succeeded in turning both women on further. As she continued her ministrations, the timer drifted farther and farther from Yoohyeon's mind. When SuA's wanton hands finally fell from Yoohyeon's hair to grab her own breasts, the younger girl used her free hand to dip beneath her own waistband to push aside her panties.

"Look at you, so needy," SuA panted as she realized what Yoohyeon was doing. She never missed an opportunity to tease her girlfriend, even when she was on the brink of climax.

Yoohyeon could only respond by moaning against SuA's core. Her hands became shaky and erratic just as SuA's hips did likewise. "You look so pretty like this," SuA rushed out. "Those big puppy eyes looking up at me while you fuck me with your tongue..."

The praise made Yoohyeon hum in ecstasy. "Tastes so good," she said. Her voice was muffled against SuA's scorching skin, but she didn't care. She just wanted to focus on the intoxicating feeling of SuA's juices coating her face. The older girl had resumed pulling Yoohyeon's face closer to her body, and Yoohyeon knew exactly what that action indicated.

"Oh, fuck—" SuA choked out. "I'm coming!"

Yoohyeon had been so focused on her girlfriend's pleasure that it was only when SuA cried out that she noticed that she was about to climax as well. Internally, she cursed. Outwardly, the vocalization took on the form of a moan.

Yoohyeon's trembling fingers fought desperately to stay inside the warmth that surrounded them when both her own and SuA's hips stuttered violently in pleasure. "Shit..." she breathed as soon as SuA pushed her head away. The older girl's legs were closing desperately in objection to the overstimulation that Yoohyeon was putting them through.

"Well, would you look at that," SuA said dryly. She reached for her phone that had begun to blast an obnoxious alert sound and shut it off, cocking an eyebrow at Yoohyeon. "You killed two birds with one stone in just seven minutes. Good job, you easy slut."

Yoohyeon just grinned, scampering up to kiss SuA's lips. "Yeah, you're welcome, unnie."

SuA grasped Yoohyeon's face with palms gently cupping the younger girl's plump cheeks. Once she had kissed off every trace of her nectar and added some extra pecks for good measure, she smiled with sparkling chocolate eyes. "Thanks for that. I love you, Hyeonnie."

"I love you, too."