𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗷𝗶 | watch me

Ship: JiU, SuA, Siyeon
Members Are: In Dreamcatcher
Categories: Romance, Smut
Preferences: Top (Siyeon), Switch (JiU), Bottom (SuA)
Summary: SuA plays the dangerous game of dancing sexily with her girlfriend JiU in front of their other girlfriend Siyeon and quickly suffers the consequences.

Though SuA loved to dance more than anything in the world, songs without choreography were almost more fun to her than the ones with, at least while on tour. They gave her an excuse to do whatever she pleased – almost. At the very least, they gave her the excuse to get the ball rolling on what she really wanted.

Jazz Bar. The song that a few of the Dreamcatcher members worked together to write that expressed so sweetly one's desire to meet a stranger who looks oh so enchanting from across the room.

But in SuA's case, when she sang Jazz Bar – at least, with the fiery energy of InSomnias egging her on – she expressed something different, a desire to be with somebody across the stage who was much more than just a stranger to her. Two somebodies, actually.

The lucky targets of the night were JiU and Siyeon: none other than her own girlfriends. Both members were dancing by themselves, playing with InSomnias a bit as they belted out their lines. SuA made her way over, playing casually with JiU for a moment, and the leader responded cutely, leaning down to look up at the younger woman: the perfect opportunity to strike.

"'I feel I love you,'" SuA's voice echoed throughout the venue sweetly, as though she was not suddenly grabbing JiU by the collar and pulling her sharply into her grasp. JiU's pink curls bounced wildly on her shoulders as she ducked her head, flustered, but the giggle that was only for SuA told the younger girl that she was very much enjoying their play.

Encouraged, SuA continued. "'Oh, I love you,'" she sang, her hand gripping the leader's neck. She looked up into JiU's eyes to watch the highly entertaining nervous expression on it, but she was quickly distracted as she began to shake her hips in the direction of the audience. Siyeon had taken note of their interaction thanks to roaring cheers, and she looked more than a little bothered.

SuA just dipped low again, the muscles in her strong thighs working overtime as she grinded against JiU without mercy, her eyes locked with Siyeon the whole time.

The youngest girl quickly played the situation off when she caught the crowd's attention as she drew closer. But SuA was well aware of the way that she made to turn away after jokingly asking what SuA thought that she was doing. Siyeon didn't want to see any more.

SuA's attention was already captured, however. She hadn't meant to make Siyeon jealous. It usually took a lot for her to do so. Admittedly, Siyeon didn't even look that bothered – but SuA was one to give people exactly what they asked for, whether they wanted it or not.

So as SuA's verse ended and the spotlight turned onto JiU, she dove directly for her next target. "You?" she mouthed, nodding to Siyeon, who agreed in return, thinking that SuA was confirming if she was bothered.

Siyeon was very, very wrong. The next thing that she knew, she was being grabbed by the neck from behind as SuA threw her leg around the younger girl's thigh. SuA's hands flew above her head, her back arching into Siyeon, but they both quickly lost their balance and fell apart.

Deciding to make the most of the situation, SuA danced a small circle around Siyeon, ending it with a smack on the younger girl's backside. Laughingly, Siyeon retreated to a safer part of the stage where the dangerous main dancer wasn't, and SuA just grinned. She would get punished for that later, she knew – and she couldn't wait.