𝘀𝘂𝘆𝗼𝗼 | seven minutes

Ship: SuA, Yoohyeon
Members Are:
In Dreamcatcher
Categories: Romance
Summary: SuA allows Yoohyeon to make requests for their date night, but they come with a cost.

Kim Bora. SuA. Just her name alone was sultry with the way that it rolled off of one's tongue. Her often sinful words, too, were seductive and thrilling. But those always paled in comparison to her figure, with her tiny waist and curvaceous chest that perfectly offset her strong thighs – oh, God, how Kim Yoohyeon wanted to feel SuA's soft skin against—

"Okay, ladies, one more time from the top," Hwang Sooyeon, Dreamcatcher's choreographer, announced.

Yoohyeon let out a slow breath as she got into the starting position for the dance that she and her girl group members were working on. SuA placed a hand over Yoohyeon's, giving her a smirk in the mirror as the two of them knelt on the floor while waiting for the music to begin. "One more hour," she whispered, her warm breath in Yoohyeon's ear making the hairs on the back of the younger girl's neck prickle.

That hour seemed to drag on longer than any other hour that Yoohyeon had experienced in her life. She practically jumped for joy when Sooyeon announced that the girls were dismissed for the day, but she rushed to SuA's side instead.

"Plans?" Lee Siyeon asked with a smirk as she observed the interaction.

"Yeah, so hurry up, unnie," Yoohyeon replied, turning towards SuA. The older girl was the only person that Yoohyeon would drop her usual timidness for – occasionally, of course. This was one of those times. Yoohyeon wanted SuA badly, and she wasn't afraid to show it.

However, that choice likely didn't help Yoohyeon's case. "Just because you add 'unnie' to the end of your sentence doesn't make it proper for a younger person to say to their senior," SuA replied, quirking an eyebrow as she took a sip from her water bottle.

"Come on, unnie," Yoohyeon moaned. "You've been teasing me all day. Let's just go."

Siyeon chuckled, patting SuA's shoulder as she walked away. "Have fun, kids."

"Don't think that you'll get off that easy," SuA hummed under her breath as she linked her own arm with Yoohyeon's, sending a shiver down the younger girl's spine at the double entendre.

The warm late spring weather was now blessedly lasting into the evening hours, meaning that the girls now had the enticing choice of walking versus riding in a car back to the dorms. It seemed to Yoohyeon that SuA had half a mind to select the former as she saw a brief, blissful smile cross the older girl's lips once she stepped outside, and she was right.

"Since you seem very forward today, why don't you tell me what it is that you want me to do to you?"

SuA's words, the first sentence spoken since they had left the company on foot several minutes ago, nearly made Yoohyeon jump out of her skin. She took a shaky breath as subtly as she could, hoping that the older girl wouldn't notice, before she replied in a voice that she hoped came across as confident. "Wine and dine me first."

SuA smirked, taking a moment before she replied. "As you wish. But just remember that any request that you make means more waiting for you later. No takebacks, and you have to answer all of my questions, too. This way we'll both be happy." Yoohyeon inhaled sharply as she processed SuA's words. "So, where would you like to eat?"

"Italian food," Yoohyeon practically mumbled under her breath.

"Saying your requests any quieter won't make me change my mind," SuA tittered. "But again, as you wish." She suddenly tugged on Yoohyeon's arm, pulling them down a side street. "Good timing."

Just ahead of the two of them was a sweet-looking little restaurant, inviting string lights draped under the red- and white-striped awning that beckoned customers inside warmly. Yoohyeon smiled at the sight, picking up her pace a bit. She watched out of the corner of her eye as SuA looked up at the younger girl with a slight smile of her own, Yoohyeon's heart racing as she realized that she had the petite woman completely wrapped around her finger. "Let's sit on the patio."

"Certainly," SuA replied, her smirk widening for reasons that Yoohyeon didn't bother trying to understand. She requested the table for the two of them once inside, and the girls were escorted to the place that Yoohyeon selected.

"What shall I order for you?" SuA asked once the girls had opened and begun to study their menus.

Yoohyeon hummed absentmindedly as she skimmed the page, not seeing anything standing out to her right away at first, but suddenly, she looked up with wide, sparkling eyes. "I want a pizza!"

"Sure," SuA smiled, setting down her own menu. "What kind?"

"Just cheese," Yoohyeon grinned, a statement to which SuA rolled her eyes good-naturedly.

"Whatever you want...I'm having pasta."

Yoohyeon's smile widened, and she reached across the table, taking SuA's hand. "Thanks for offering me such a lovely evening, unnie."

"We'll see if you're still saying that in an hour or so," SuA chuckled darkly. Yoohyeon had to bite her bottom lip to keep from gasping.

Yoohyeon felt jittery while she ordered and ate her food. Even the wine that she chose, at SuA's prompting, did little to ease her anticipation, and the older girl, she was well aware, had begun to notice.

"A little nervous, are you?" SuA asked with a quirked eyebrow as the two of them left the restaurant hand in hand, heading in the direction of the dorms.

"Not nervous," Yoohyeon smiled. "Just excited."

"You have been all day," SuA teased, sending a smirk at Yoohyeon that told the younger girl that her words had more than one meaning again. Yoohyeon blushed.

"I can't help it," Yoohyeon whined. "You looked so beautiful today in those shorts and that tank top. I couldn't take my eyes off of you."

"I noticed," SuA chuckled. "I think you were too busy looking at my backside to notice that I was watching you, too."

"Me? I'm just wearing sweatpants," Yoohyeon squeaked.

"Shows off your itty-bitty waist," SuA pointed out, glancing down at Yoohyeon's figure and tugging at her bottom lip with her teeth as she did so. "I love it."

"Not so itty-bitty at the moment," Yoohyeon joked, a bit embarrassed that SuA was checking her out after she had just eaten a very filling meal.

"Yet still gorgeous," SuA smiled up at her, making Yoohyeon blush again. "All the time."

"Thanks," Yoohyeon practically whispered. "You are, too."

The girls were already arriving at the dorms, so after letting the two of them in the building and to their floor, SuA ushered Yoohyeon inside the front door. "Bedroom," she said simply, and Yoohyeon did as she was told as soon as she managed to kick off her shoes, though the feat was hardly completed without falling over. She was just glad that SuA had already turned the corner and didn't see her stumble as she raced to keep up with the older girl.

SuA waited for Yoohyeon to enter their shared bedroom before she closed the door, turning on only the smallest light. "Well, puppy love," she began with a hum, pointing to the bottom bunk to indicate that Yoohyeon should sit there. "Did you bother keeping track of how many requests you made, or should I just tell you?"

Yoohyeon's eyes widened. She had all but forgotten about SuA's earlier warning, and all of her anticipatory feelings suddenly flooded her psyche in full force. "Tell me," she said shyly under her breath after a moment.

"Seven, my love. You made seven requests." SuA took it upon herself to use Yoohyeon's lap as a chair, straddling the younger girl with her practically bare thighs pressed against Yoohyeon's own more appropriately clad ones. "So here's what we're gonna do." She had lowered her head as she spoke her last sentence so that she was breathing into Yoohyeon's ear again, and it was all that the younger girl could do not to whine helplessly.

"Ms.Kim Yoohyeon...show me how much you really wanted me all day with that feistyattitude you know you shouldn't have used in front of the members the way that youdid. You have seven minutes. Go."