𝗷𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗼 | love bites

Ship: JiU, Yoohyeon
Members Are:
In a Fantasy AU
Categories: Romance
Summary: Vampire JiU gets thirsty, and her human girlfriend Yoohyeon helps her out.

It was nights like those that would make anyone besides Kim Yoohyeon question things. But she wasn't like everyone else. She had no desire for answers. She only knew that she liked what was happening and that she was safe as long as she was with Kim JiU, and that was always good enough for her.

JiU pressed a firm kiss to Yoohyeon's forehead, and when she pulled away a moment later, her eyes were dark and hungry. Yoohyeon recognized the look. It came over her girlfriend every so often, a gaze that was different than a normal lust that one would typically imagine. It was deeper and more seeking.

When Yoohyeon first saw it, she naively assumed that it only meant that JiU was more in the mood, so to speak, than usual. She didn't know that it meant that JiU was hungry for something beyond intimacy. But then, she became wiser, and acquired a desire of her own.

They had been flirting playfully the whole night, the way that they so often did when JiU got her cravings. The older woman was always intimate and loving, but especially so when she needed more from Yoohyeon. It came naturally, not out of a wanting to bribe her girlfriend, but simply because it affected her in that way. They had ended up in their bed not long after dinner, flirting together between make-out sessions that continuously got hotter and heavier as time wore on.

"Are you thirsty, my darling?" Yoohyeon asked sweetly, dragging her index finger across JiU's jawline and enjoying the way that the older woman's eyes darkened even further at her question.

"Mm," JiU hummed in agreement, looking distracted as her gaze flitted to Yoohyeon's neck. The last puncture wounds that she had left there, marks from the sharp fangs that Yoohyeon had found endearing from the day that they met – before she knew that they had a real use to JiU – had faded slightly. Yoohyeon knew it was time for the vampire to drink from her again, and she craved the high it gave her, as well as the sheer, intimate bond that it had created and then enforced each time that JiU fed off of her.

"But first..." JiU spoke, her cool but soft and smooth fingertips grazing Yoohyeon's bare sides as she laid under her girlfriend with only a pale pink satin bra clothing her. Apparently not seeing a need for any more words, JiU leaned forward until her chest, only barely covered with her tightly laced white dress, was against Yoohyeon's. Her lips brushed against the younger girl's softly and their eyes closed automatically, Yoohyeon's hands flitting to her neck to pull her into a deep kiss.

JiU moaned slightly against Yoohyeon's mouth as her tongue pushed against her girlfriend's lips, allowing her to be explored. This was their routine, it had been since the day that JiU bit Yoohyeon for the first time. When the younger girl had learned her secret, she wanted only to help, never to hinder. She wasn't scared, she knew that she was safe with her. JiU was the kind of person who valued someone's trust beyond anything else and cared for it well, and it was for that reason that Yoohyeon told her in her own, unspoken way that she wanted to help by beginning to offer herself when she saw her getting thirsty.

Yoohyeon knew JiU better than anyone else. That was evident in everything that they did, but especially so in their kisses. Their lips, as JiU always said, seemed like they were sculpted by an artist to fit together. Their mouths always moved in perfect synchronicity, from the first time to the most recent.

JiU pulled away breathlessly, taking Yoohyeon with her to sit in an upright position with her arms locked around the younger girl's neck. Anyone else would be terrified at the thought that a vampire was about to bite them, but Yoohyeon's heart only raced in anticipation. When she opened her eyes after the kiss, JiU's gaze stayed locked on her girlfriend.

Though they were bloodthirsty and hungry as well as lustful and passionate, Yoohyeon could always see most easily the sheer love that radiated from JiU's eyes whenever she looked at her. She never feared that the older girl would drink too much or without warning. JiU had worriedly pledged that promise to her a long time ago, afraid that she would be scared. Yoohyeon simply relaxed into her embrace and spoke softly.

"I love you, princess," she whispered, a small smile falling over both of their faces as she spoke. "You're my world. I know that you're thirsty, love. I'm here for you. Drink all that you need to, I'm all yours."

And with a deep sigh of relief, JiU confirmed her last sentence with a sharp pinch of her teeth to Yoohyeon's neck, two perfectly spaced dots elegantly claiming her territory. The younger girl took a deep breath of her own as JiU began drinking from her, the older girl's hands softly caressing her chest and toying with her hair as Yoohyeon's eyes rolled back in bliss.

As always, just as Yoohyeon began to get a hint of dizziness, JiU pulled away, her cravings satisfied. The younger girl was just enough for her, one of the many reasons that they were sure that they had been created solely for one another.

JiU carefully swiped a finger across the sensitive area that she had been sucking on, gathering the last tiny droplets of blood that fell like crimson rain from Yoohyeon's neck, and licked them off before pressing a chaste kiss to her lips. "Thank you, honey," she spoke softly with a gentle smile that Yoohyeon readily returned. JiU never failed to thank her after feeding, even though the younger girl frequently assured her that the experience was just as much of a pleasure to her as it was to the vampire.

"Of course, princess," Yoohyeon replied, feeling when she spoke that her high was already beginning to wear off as her body adjusted to the loss of blood. She pressed a soft kiss to JiU's own neck while her girlfriend ran her tongue over her teeth carefully, erasing any lingering blood from her pearly whites so as not to leave any stains. "But now it's my turn," she added mischievously. She deeply enjoyed the sparkle in JiU's eyes when she gazed at her adoringly with a grin while the vampire held her in her arms. "To leave some marks on you of my own – my kind of love bites."