𝘀𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗮 | she knows

Ship: SuA, Siyeon, Yoohyeon
Members Are:
In Dreamcatcher
Categories: Romance
Summary: Siyeon watches her bandmates SuA and Yoohyeon film a dance video together before a show, which quickly turns naughty.

As she sat on the couch of the backstage dressing room, Lee Siyeon's fingers hovered just above her red-stained lips, her nails teasing the space between them. In front of her, Kim SuA and Kim Yoohyeon were practicing the third TikTok dance that they had learned that day, laughing amongst themselves as per usual.

"You have to be completely behind me," Yoohyeon instructed, her gaze analyzing her girlfriend's position in the mirror. "Are you? You're so short, I can't really see you."

"Hey!" SuA yelled, smacking Yoohyeon's backside. "Of course I am, stupid. I've got this part down. Now, press record."

Siyeon's eyes were fixed on her girlfriends' midsections as they danced, their tiny crop tops showing off how their hips moved in the same motion. She could hardly stand the cutout on SuA's shirt or the way that Yoohyeon's pants were purposefully unbuttoned.

"Oh, come on," SuA groaned. "That was perfect until you messed it up." As much as she had enjoyed the back view while they had been recording, when SuA turned around to berate her younger girlfriend for messing up the choreography, Siyeon's teeth began to sink into her bottom lip.

"Unnie, you're so annoying," Yoohyeon whined through laughter, her hands wrapping around SuA's neck. Though she had barely touched her, Siyeon's eyes darkened as she noticed a gasp escape from SuA's lips. Siyeon loved how easy her girlfriend could be, acting so tough around everyone else but being so utterly helpless for herself and Yoohyeon.

"Why didn't you just tell her that you wanted to be choked?" Siyeon chuckled lowly as she quirked an eyebrow at SuA.

"You stay out of this," SuA grumbled, her face quickly beginning to burn red as she realized that she had been caught.

Ignoring her girlfriend's statement, Siyeon used two fingers to beckon SuA closer, a motion that the older girl knew better than to dismiss. As she drew closer, Siyeon pulled SuA onto her knee so that they faced each other, and she watched with a satisfied smirk as SuA exhaled a deep breath at the sensation, obviously trying to hide her reaction.

"Look at you, already such a mess for us," Siyeon murmured, her hands tangling themselves in SuA's hair as she spoke. She had finally caught Yoohyeon's attention, and she looked past her older girlfriend to stare her younger one directly the eyes as she continued. "You know you're mine, don't you?"

"Yes," SuA and Yoohyeon both responded in unison automatically, making Siyeon's smirk deepen at their breathless voices.

"Then why don't you prove it to me?" Siyeon asked, tugging Yoohyeon by the edge of her top onto her other knee. The younger girl immediately arched her back, pressing her chest against Siyeon's like an eager puppy dog, and Siyeon's heart thudded against her chest in anticipation. "Show me so that I know."