2

I was awoken from my sleep by the blinding light that came through the prison cell door invading my hypersensitive eyes, When I looked towards the door there were two guards walking in before I had any time to think the first guard spoke up.

"Prisoner 316, face the wall" I got up from my bed and walked towards the wall this is insane it isn't my time yet "you must have mixed something up I don't turn 18 for another 2 months" he pushed me up against the wall and shouted "quiet, hold out your right arm" this was really starting to piss me off I hate when people touch me this was really testing my patience.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the slight pinching pain in my right wrist I looked down and saw some time of metal band hooked onto it. Okay now I'm pissed, I need to get out of here. When the guard loosened his grip on my a little I turned around grabbed his wrist and twisting it breaking it in the two places. 

The guard yelled out to his partner and he charged at me with the fucking electrified batons and strikes me in the ribs with it, I stumbled back but soon the pain subsided and I was able to get my footing and charge towards him kicking out his legs and watching him fall the the ground. I was about the kneel down and keep punching I could quite literally fell the rage building up inside of me. That was until I heard my name being called my Miller and could feel his arms around my waist pulling me off the guard. 

I need to get out of here so I got out of his grasp and bolted towards the door, once I was out of the cell I looked around and saw that this was not only happening to me. in the distance I heard the sound of my best friend being attacked by the guards, I was always the protective over Clarke even know she was 1 month older than me "Clarke" she looked my way and began struggling in the grip of the guards surrounding her but calmed down, I did not understand why until she moved and I saw her mother, she was a second mom to me always making time foe me and teaching me little things about medicine.

There was suddenly a pinch in my neck and I turned around and saw Miller, I was so pissed right now you have no idea if I was feeling the effects of whatever he injected into me I would beat his ass. His facial expressions softens and he looks me in the eyes and says "you need to do me a favour" while slipping into my belt loop a knife and a gun. I looked up and nodded "anything".

" I need you to look out for my son, keep him safe until I can do it myself, he's gonna need you" this isn't making any sense to me " what?, I don't understand where are we going" "just promise sky please" I nod of course I would look out for him " of course but what's going on?" He looks at me and I can see in his eyes the fear but also a little excitment " you're going to earth".

Thats the last thing I heard before my body fell limb and I felt like I was being carried away.