6

"Hey, save me next time" exclaimed Octavia as she stepped in-between me and wells I look her up and down and connect my eyes with her again and give her a lopsided grin before Clarke comes over and pulls me away before helping wells off the floor. As we are walking away I can feel her eyes on me as we are walking back to the drop ship.

I look down on Clarke inspecting wells foot as he flinches at the slight bit of pain, making me chuckle quietly to myself. the spacewalker that Clarke has informed me is called Finn speaks up "So mount weather when do we leave?" Clarke answers immediately "Right now, we will be back tomorrow with the food" standing up from where she was helping wells "how are the two of you going to carry enough food for 100 people?" wells asks.

Finn turns around and grabs the goggle boy and his friend from behind him "the four of us, can we go now?" Finn asks I sigh and stand saying "sounds like a party make it 5" another voice from behind me speaks and says "if she's going make it 6"  octavia looks at me and winks before putting her attention on her brother comes up behind her at says "hey what the hell are you doing?" she looks at me and I laugh and she replies with "going for a walk" smooth I think to my self.

But Clarke snaps me out of my daze when she says to Finn "Hey were you trying to take this off?"  he shrugs and says "yeah, so?" she looked back at him shocked and replies back to him with "so this wristband transmits your vital signs to the ark" shit I look down at my wristband and see the marks from when I tried to take mine off but before I can panic too much Finn speaks again " well your friend tried too" and points to me. I immediately stand and step behind octavia before I feel the wrath that is Clarke griffin. 

She turns and looks in the direction he was pointing and sees me trying to hide my 6" ass behind octavia. I look up and into her eyes and I can feel her fury literally. "what were you thinking" she basically shouts as she stomps up to me and octavia. Octavia feeling no remorse steps away from me and smirks. "Okay Clarke before you freak out I had no idea that's what they did, and every time I got bored I just kinda picked at it, its not my fault blame the ADHD" I exclaimed with  sheepish smile. Her face softens for like 0.2 seconds before her hand hits the back of my head, I raise my hand and rub the spot she slapped and pouted.

"Don't mess with it that's why you have the ring to keep your mind of things" Clarke said back in a much nicer tone now so I just no so we can get back to the mount weather adventure thing. she turns back to Finn and says "don't mess with the bands if you take them off the transmutations will stop and the ark won't follow us down in two months"  he nods his head but when I look over to Bellamy I see something in his eyes but I can't put my finger on what it is."Okay lets go I'm bored" I exclaimed as I hopped up from the drop ship ramp and snatched the map out of Clarkes backpack. I start walking in a direction that I think I right while the others follow before I'm grabbed and steered in a completely different direction by Clarke as she takes her map back. I grin as hear the others laugh but I really smile when I hear her laugh, the raven haired girl that's been clouding my thoughts.