31

The first thing sky saw when she woke up was Bellamy stood on top of a crate with Murphy shouting demands that her ears had yet to decrypt 

" What do you want me to say? you want me to apologise? Im.... Im sorry! " was the first thing Skylars brain was actually able to process her body ached from the beating that was just given to her but she slowly fought her way into a sitting positions leaning back on the drop ship wall for balance. 

" You got it all wrong Bellamy. I don't want you to say anything. I want you to feel what I felt and then.. I want you to die" Murphy said. " Put it over your head" he instructed. 

"This is insane the grounders.. " Bellamy said trying to stall for any minute he could win back. But Murphy only saw one way this thing going one of them was going to be dead before they left this drop ship. 

I looked around for anything that I could get ahold of to give Bellamy any extra time but there was nothing in sight Murphy had taken all of her weapons and kicked them all across the other side of the room. 

The only way to help Bellamy and save the only family O has left on this planet was to go straight for him so that's exactly what I did  I didn't waste any time. 

"You know. I got to hand it to you Bellamy. You got them all fool..." Murphys speech was interrupted when the the back of his legs was kicked out from under him making him stumble forward into Bellamy and knocking his balance. 

I got to my feet as quickly as I could extending my arm as far as I physically could in this condition and swung aiming straight for that ugly face. 

Due to my fatigue it caused my moves to be slightly slowed and sloppy allowing Murphy to block my shot and pistol whip me right in the jaw. Making me drop back down onto my back, slightly dazed. This was it. 

"Fucking Bitch, stay down if you want to leave this room with all your body parts intact." Murphy screamed spit hitting my face due to how close he was. Disgusting if you were wondering by the way. 

With that he reached over to my axes and cut deeply in to the side of my ribs ripping through my skin easily. 

Black blood started pouring through, Murphy looked stunned by this before a malicious look over come his face "what the fuck, you really are a fucking freak" he stated going in again cutting the side of face with the edge of the axe blade making me hiss in pain. 

Be fucked was I going to show any hint of weakness infront of this piece of shit. 

"Ahh.. fuck you Murphy is that all you got!" I stated earning another jab in the nose. 

"Not so tough and mighty now are you sky!" he whispered close to my ear. 

"that's enough Murphy I am the one you want to hurt!" Bellamy bellowed. 

That was one of the last things I heard before the blood loss from my wounds started to get to me and I slipped into unconsciousness.

How many hours later 

I grunted due to the bright light of the sun in my eyes as I started to wake up, a soft touch bringing me into the present.

My brain finally caught up remembering what went down with Murphy and Bellamy. Wait shit Bellamy. I tried to sit up straight away but the pain flowing through my body was too much, that as well and the two hands on my shoulders pushing my body back down so I was laying again.

"Hey, its okay lay back down Sky" a sweet. voice whispered, I know that voice from anywhere... O. 

"O im sorry I tried to help him I promise. Is he okay ?" I croaked out.. damn my throat was dry as shit. 

"Hes fine Sky Raven got to him in time everything's fine you just need to relax here " octavia said lifting my head slightly to guide a water cup to my mouth, talking some refreshing gulps. my throat was no longer on fire. "Okay.... okay that's good" I said starting to open my eyes locking them with the familiar blueish green ones I have grown to love. 

"Hi" I whispered making her smile sweetly at me in return, but unfortunately the moment was interrupted by the sound of shouts coming from other members of the 100 "Clarke, Finn they are back! " 

This peaked my attention, I once again sat back up nothing stopping me this time I needed to make sure that Clarke was okay and find out if anything had happened while they were gone. 

"Hey, we heard an explosion what happened?" Clarke said as octavia wrapped an arm around my shoulders and lifted me onto my feet. obviously understanding that nothing was going to prevent me from speaking or just putting eyes on Clarke again for the first time since she was taken. 

"Murphy happened" Bellamy stated as me and O hobbled over to the group forming around the 3, pushing through the the mass of people we finally reached the middle were Clarkes eyes darted to mine. 

" oh my god Sky are you okay what happened" She said racing over to me and inspecting my wounds inflicted to my face. I hadn't seen them yet but the just by the feeling I could tell there were plenty of bruises littered across my face. Along with the long horizontal cut going directly through my eye, thankfully there was no damage done to my eye. 

"hi Clarke what do you mean you don't like my new additions I was going to refer you to my artist..wait I think you know them long haired prick slightly insane running around here with a gun " I replied sarcastically. 

Surprisingly that only seemed to make the blonde more distressed. so I followed that statement up with " Murphy went on a revenge tour while you was gone.. that was fun you will have to catch him the next time he's in town"  referring to the chaos around the camp "Im okay" I then said more sincerely and in a slightly lower tone so only her and octavia could hear what actually said. Making her calm down a little. 

'Where is he now?" Clarke questioned Bellamy sternly. 

" gone, ran out as soon as the the little rat got the chance to escape" he replied. " the guy knows how to make an exit, should we go after him? " jasper put in. 

"Let the grounds have him" I bit out viciously planning in my head the things I would do that fucking bastard as soon as I could get my hands on him. 

"Clarke, we need to leave, now. All of us do. There's an army of grounders, unlike anything we've ever seen, coming for us right now. We need to pack what we can and run" Finn said grabbing onto Clarkes shoulder. 

"Like hell we do. We knew this was coming " Bellamy said stepping forward and looking around addressing the camp. 

"Bell we are not prepared. Look at Sky she can't fight in this condition" tavia said squeezing my shoulder tighter. "And they're not here yet. We still have time to get ready. Besides, where would we go? Where would we be safer than behind these walls? " He retaliated " I can fight give me an hour or two i will be ready if I need to be" I stated lifting my weight off of octavia standing on my own. 

What no one knew the black blood makes me heal slightly fasted than normal so I should be able to fight soon all I needed was a quick power nap to gather myself. I also assume everyone around here now knows the colour of my blood seen as Murphy spilled enough of it before ding dong ditching, but no one has mentioned anything yet.. Bigger problems at hand other than the weird girl that was born with black blood I guess. 

-----------------------------------

Well I bet this is a surprise, I started this book in 2021 and welp here we are 2024...... Honestly that's my bad life got busy and well yeah this book was kinda pushed to the back of my mind. 

Let me know if you want me to continue with this book, if you do and I hope you do I will mostly be posting new chapters on the weekends.

Leave comments on what you want to see in this book.. and if anyone wants to generously make a book cover from that would be greatly appreciated- if anyone does there will be a shout out in it for you along with any spoilers I decide to share :) 

Let me know what you think :)