18

Octavia didn't stick around for too long and soon left to go and check on how Finn was recovering, just because I didn't want them to hurt the grounders doesn't mean that I want Finn to die, but there must have been another way if they had just let me talk to them I could have got them the antidote and octavia wouldn't have had to cut herself with the knife in order to get Lincoln to talk, I think he might like her and if im honest I don't know how I feel right now so..

Octavia POV

I walked down from the top of the dropship and walked over to check on Finn when I saw Clarke and him talking, I was furious how could she do that to Skylar they have known each other for ages and from what sky had told we they are really close.. its a shame that Clarke is blinded by this boy that already has a girlfriend.

"Did this make everything that you did wroth it clarke?" I asked walking over to them and standing on the other side of Finn, they both looked over to me.

"What are you on about octavia, what happened?" Finn asked making me scoff she didn't tell him and I could see the guilt swimming in her eyes as she thought about the things that have gone down I the past 2 hours, I hope she wasn't regretting them now after she had done the damage.

"look octavia I never wanted to do any of that but can we just not talk about this here" she begged looking around at the people that was sitting close eavesdropping in on their conversation and the look of confusion of Finn's face.

"What you don't want to let everyone know that you let your best friend get beat and strung up like a animal while you watched making no effort to stop them or help at all... is the guilt eating at you?.. or do you just not want Finn to find out what you did!" I shouted catching the action of the people around us and Finn as you heard people around us letting out  small gasps and murmuring to each other about the gossip.

I needed some fresh air so I left the conversation at that and made my way outside see if I could do something to keep my mind off the grounds and Sky that are stuck in the drop ship.

Sky's POV

I must have fallen asleep for a while as when I woke up Bellamy was sat infront of me and the boys staring into space with almost a guilty look on his face, but I mean its a bit late to be thinking it through now after he has already committed the crime.

He was snapped out of his daze when a random minion came up the hatch and started spewing shit about killing Lincoln and Dion even mentioning me as I was a supposed traitor for defending them when they needed it making my blood boil a little, how could have humanity fallen this far.. yes I am no saint but this is a new level of ruthless.

"we are not killing them" Bellamy firmly stated making short eye contact with sky she may not know it but he was thankful to her for making his little sister happy and keeping her safe when he wasn't there during the first couple days of them landing.

The guy walked up to Lincoln getting up in his face talking shit and decided that it would be a good idea to spread blood all around his face. Their faces were so close together I could already see what was going to happen and just as I predicted... headbutt to the face.

The guy dropped like deadweight to the floor knocked clean out making me smile and chuckle a little playing the scenario over in my head. Bellamy didn't even flinch and didn't make a move to help him further adding to the humour I found in this sucked up situation.

Later

It had been a while since anyone came upon here there was only one guard watching over us and my arms were aching but I had to power through and look for a way to get us out of here. All of a sudden the hatch opened and out came octavia spouting some bull about her being sorry and not caring about what they were doing to us, while handing the guard a pouch of food as a 'peace offering' before leaving again.

It was strange those berries after a while started making the guard bug out and act real strange making me tilt my head to the side confused on what the hell was going on why was he acting like this.

The hatch soon opened and out came Octavia, as soon as the man saw tavia he started spouting some random shit about needing to see the sun before it disappears He basically jumped down the hatch not looking back.

She quickly came over to us and unchaining me first, we shared a quick hug before she went to let out Lincoln and I helped Dion, they were beat pretty well I was feeling real guilty right now and I hadn't even done anything.