20

Sky was outside of the cave that Dion Lincoln and Trish live at training with a sword she had borrowed from Dion as she hadn't had much experience using one. The three grounders had gone back to their village to report back to their heda on what had gone on and why they had been missing for the last day or two.

Octavia sneaks up on the girl while she is training and runs and jumps on her back while she was taking a sip of water, causing the bottle to drop to the floor and sky to turn last second to catch octavia under the thighs. Sky was stunned for a second before looking down at her water bottle that had spilled all the water she had out into the ground leaving not one drop left in the bottle.

"My water" sky said while pouting making the raven haired girl burst into laughs before claiming that she will make it up to her.

2 HOURS LATER
After sky's busy and exhausting afternoon they both collected their clothes from the woods floor and moved back to where they had been previously, when they got back the and entered the cave they came faced with the three grounders talking about random stuff.

Sky and octavia sat down on the makeshift bed that Lincoln had made her after they got back yesterday and was about to start up a conversation when Finn barges his way into the cave making the three grounders stand and grab the closest weapon near them and raising them to Finn that had his hands in the air.

"Finn" octavia shouts sky moved forward and in front of the boy before saying "no wait we know him" and turning to see what was so important the boy followed octavia for.

Finn reaches behind his back and the three grounders become on defence once again until  sky raised her arm out to block them from moving forward. Finn pulled out the knife he had been stabbed with and handed it over to Lincoln's direction before saying "I'm pretty sure this is yours" looking the grounder in the eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Octavia whisper shouted " I could ask you the same thing. I could also ask how long you have known they understand and speak English" Finn replied calmly. Causing sky to scoff "we don't owe you anything after the way they treated us" she says referring the black eyes and bruises that had been on Dion, Lincoln and her faces from the beating that Bellamy and Clarke had ordered for them.

There were no words from Finn only silence he was listed for words for a second before pulling himself together and replying with "I'm sorry okay I had no idea but, you blew this when you people were hunting us you saved our lives. I have to believe that there are more people like you out there" pulling out the horn and setting it on the near by table.

This was started to get comical at this point for sky and she let out a dry chuckle "and what thanks did you or anyone else give them for that" starting to get increasingly angry at this whole situation, she calmed though when she felt octavia lace her hand with hers and squeeze slightly providing the girl with a sort of comfort.

Lincoln took this as his chance to speak on the topic " I stabbed you" pointing towards the knife he had placed on the table with the horn. Finn nodded and replied with "and we tortured you. If the two of us can get along then maybe there's hope to learn from history this time instead of letting it repeat itself once again" taking a deep breath after. "Fat chance" sky mumbled under her breath that only the grounders heard causing Trish and Dion to snicker while octavia jabbed me in the ribs cause of my comment.

"How's this going to happen?" Octavia asked Finn shrugged and replied with " well for starters no more killing" Lincoln shook his head while sharing a look with his friends "we don't have the power to call a truce" moving further to the back of his cave and sitting down on his bed.

" all you need to do is bring me to someone who does more of our people are coming down here in just two days" Finn says pacing a little, this caused the grounders to look towards octavia and sky to see if this was the truth, sky shrugged her shoulders " I don't know I was a little preoccupied, you know being tortured and all" sky said sarcastically and looking over her shoulder to the raven haired girl that was still holding her hand tightly wanting a answer " it's true" she said.

Lincoln looked conflicted on what to do same as his friends before looking over to sky for her opinion making her nod slightly, knowing what could happen if the guard came down here to reel havoc. "Because of all the attacks they are seeing down mostly soldiers members of the guard, when those people die get down here and feel threatened they will prepare for war" Finn continued this seemed to be enough for Lincoln to agree say it hat he would bring his leader if they bring theirs.

This confused octavia as she said "wait Bellamy? He will never go for this" this caused sky and Lincoln to look at each other mentally speaking before looking over to the girl and saying "not Bellamy O" Sky says.

"Clarke"