32

" There's an ocean to the east. People there will help us. " Finn said trying to convince Bellamy to flee while we still had a chance. To be honest all I knew is that if they wanted to fight I would fight with them. No matter what. 

"You expect us to trust a grounder? This is our home now. We built this from nothing with our bare hands! Our dead are buried behind that wall in this ground! Our ground! The grounders think they can take that away. They think that because we came from the sky, we don't belong here. But they're yet to realize one very important fact: We are on the ground now, and that means we are grounders! " Bellamy shouted hyping up the other 100 around us. 

"Yeah! Grounders with guns!" the camps echoed into the air clearly getting hyped up by bellamy's speech. "Bellamy's right. If we leave, we may never find a place as safe as this. And God knows, in this world, we could be faced with something even worse tomorrow. But that doesn't change the simple fact that if we stay here, we will die tonight. So pack your things. Just take what you can carry, now. Where is he?" Clarke backed up okay I guess we are doing this thing. 

my head snapped in the other direction as my sensitive ears picked up the twigs snapping under a heavy foot. Raven ? "Help me" she said weakly leaning up against the side of the drop ship her face pale and sweaty. 

" Raven, raven!" Finn shouted sprinting over to help his girlfriend? 

"Get her into the drop ship now!" Clarke instructed clearly jumping back into the leadership role. With that Finn lifted her off her feet and carried her into the drop ship with most of following while the others started packing everything they could. Luckily I me and octavia had packed everything we needed for a while from the bunker before we left and made sure to lock it up so nobody unwelcome came across it while we were gone. 

With Clarke taken care of raven and bellamy trying to change her mind of leaving and not fighting. I left them to it going to lay down before the long walk ahead of us, hopefully this goes well. 

2 hours later

I was once awoken by the soft feeling of fingers tracing the cut on my face making my eyes open slowly. 

"its time to go Sky" octavia said crouching down next the place I was laying while everyone was picking up the last f the stuff they were planning on taking with them. 

"ugh.. fine I guess" I grumbled still not fully awake at least my body was not hurting as much as before I closed my eyes. "I got you pack" she said leaning down and kissing the top of my cheek. 

"thank you, are we not gonna talk about it? " I asked looking into her eyes as I sat up. She looked confused so I alobrated "my blood.. " 

"Oh that, I already knew" she stated looking at me with a soft look in her eyes "wait what how" I was shocked how did she already know im so confused. 

"That day jasper was taken your hand was bleeding you was trying to hide it. so I thought you didn't want anyone to know and that you would tell me when you were ready so I left it alone" she said " and you don't care.. im a freak O don't you get that blood shouldn't look like this"  I said referring to the cuts to my face and lifting my shirt showing her the now pinkish skin that was healing quicker than normal  " I shouldn't be able to heal from a wound like this, this quick" I added. 

" Don't sky, don't say stuff like that about your self, you are perfect just the way you are you shouldn't be ashamed of this, especially when this makes you so unique. it makes you strong sky something made you like this... some.. some higher power or something knew you would grow into a strong woman that would lead and need to be special in order to do what you needed to on this god forsaken planet" she said rubbing my cheek. 

My eyes watered slightly this was the first time anyone other than her mother had said anything like this to her " thank you O" I stated leaning down and kissing her with all the emotions I was feeling not being able to put it all into words. unfortunately our moment was once again ruined by the chaos and world around us.. I can't wait until its just me and O living peacefully together. 

"Okay, here we go! Keep your eyes open! Keep your eyes open! " one teen shouted starting to open the gate for everyone to exit. 

" think that's our que to ditch this popsicle stand" I said jokingly making her smile and stand to full height grabbing my hands and pulling me up. 

We both made our way to the front of the line of teens walking anxiously out of the camp . "when this is over O... we are gonna explore this whole beautiful world together" I promised holding on to her hand. " I can't wait" she replied squeezing my hand.