26

"Anyways I'm gonna stop by base camp and check on Clarke and Octavia before heading back to the bunker" I said to the grounders in the cave. 

"Wait I thought you hated Clarke for what she did to you?" Trish asks making me nod and scratch the back of my neck

"I don't hate her I hate what she did to me but I made a promise to look out for her and that's what I'm gonna do, plus this this other kid I promised to protect that I've been doing a shit job of doing by the way" I replied making the trio nod and laugh towards the end of my sentence. 

I said my goodbyes to the grounders before making my way out of the cave and through the forest towards the camp, I was getting close when heard a gunshot ring through the air making me walk faster. These damn guns are the bane of my existence always causing problems. 

I sprinted towards the gate to see a group of people including octavia surrounding a bloodied and bruised John Murphy "Murphy?" Octavia asked. 

I walked over to them seeing them struggle to pick him up and lifted him onto my shoulder leaving both delinquent boys shocked. "Sky what are you doing here?" Octavia asked looking over at me as I walked over to the closed gate. 

"oh you know I was just in the neighbourhood and stumbled across you lot" I sighed giving her a little grin all of them was just looking at me making me sigh and say "Can you guys hurry this up and open the gate this guy isn't as light as he looks" smiling at them sarcastically adjusting the dead weight on my shoulder.

Walking into the drop ship I placed him down against the wall and stepped back into Octavia's embrace although our  moment was broken by a fuming Bellamy strutting into the drop ship like he was on a mission. "Where is he? everyone but conner and Derek out... now!" Bellamy demanded but no one moved an inch only increasing the anger that he was feeling. 

"He claims he was with the grounders" one of the delinquent boys Derek I think said looking over to his poor excuse of a leader. "We caught him trying to sneak back into the camp" another says making object.

"He was hardly sneaking, I had to carry the poor lad in here" I said pointing over to the injured John Murphy that was lying on the floor in pain. Bellamy looked over to me and said "Who let the mutt in" making me lunge at him only to be held back by Finn that had arrived along with Clarke. 

"Anyone see any grounders?" Bellamy asked moving his smirking gaze from me to his bitches. They both shook their heads making Bellamy nod and say "Well in that case- " and raising a gun from his waistband and aiming it at Murphy that looked like he was gonna piss himself. 

What the fuck are actually up with these people why so much violence damn. The situation Is defused slightly as Finn stepped in front of the gun and said "No. What the hell is wrong with you?" he shouted Bellamy just laughed in his face and replied "We were clear what would happen if he came back" glaring daggers into Murphy's head.

"No. if he was the grounders then he knows things that can help us" Finn argued honestly I just wanted to get out of here and live my own perfect life with O. 

"Help us? We hanged him. we banished him and now we're gonna kill him. Get the hell out of my way" Bellamy said aggressively pushing Finn back making me step forward and getting in between the two of them separating the fight that was about to go down. 

A voice then broke the tense atmosphere "No Finn is right" Clarke said making me tense a little before shaking my head and getting the hell out of this drop ship.

I was waiting outside for Octavia to say goodbye and give her the location to my bunker while dragging a stick along the dirt making patterns aimlessly. 

"Hey you alright?" Octavia asked placing her hand on my shoulder making me smile and grab her hand rubbing her knuckles.

"Im fine I just can't stand it here you know after everything" she nodded and leaned down kissing me slowly making me smile into the kiss and say "I'll see you later alright I need to get out of here for a while, if you want to visit me follow the path to Lincolns cave and to the south there is a break in the tree line that is marked with a piece of red cloth" I said making her nod and say goodbye