8

I heard a twig snap from behind me  and quickly turned around but there was nothing that's when I realised that I had drifted off from the others while I was swimming in my own rage. I continued to walk around and that's where I saw these two people but there was something wrong with them, they were breathing heavily and had this bloodlust in their eyes. I scanned over their clothing and it was then apparent that it was different from they weren't apart of the 100.

" Hey, you good man, you don't look to great" they just looked at me and looked like they were about to charge at me until, there were a whistle in the air and when I looked back there were a arrow stuck in one of the men's head. Although the other didn't even looked fazed.

Another body dropped down from the tree and landed on the man on the floor, she only looked about 13 years old way too young to be out about in the wood on her own. She pulled out a sword from the sleeve on her hip and went to strike him when he kicked it out of her and started to advance on her I couldn't let this girl die because of this she deserves a life, fall in love and have a family. 

So with that thought I pounced from my spot and grabbed the sword she dropped and flicked my body around his my legs on his torso pinning him down and sunk the sword deep into his heart. I closed my eyes letting the feeling sink in before rising to my feet and looking around. But there were no one here anymore. Where did that girl go?

I hid the sword in a hollow tree stump and rose back to my feet, I had a strange feeling that I was being watched but whenever I looked around there was no one. my head snapped up though when I heard Clarke and the others screaming. 

I instantly got up from the floor and ran as fast as I could to the direction they were screaming from and didn't look back. As I was getting closer to where they were I could see the outline of the others shoving a rock in the water.

"Octavia get out of the water!" Jasper called out about to get in the water himself, and my heart sunk at the though of her in danger, so I continued running while tanking off my top leaving me in a sports bra and dived straight in to the water after that raven haired girl that's been occupying my mind recently. Ignoring all their calls I paddled over to octavia as fast as I could push myself up off the floor a little to keep myself up as we don't know how to swim.

Once I got to her I grabbed her and she latched onto my neck with a death grip, and went as fast as I could to the shore with her in my arms, trying to get away from that extremely large snake worm thing that attacked her. Throughout all of this I still had the feeling of being watched but I shook the thoughts this is not the time to be paranoid.

"get to the shore!" Clarke yelled thank you for that Clarke I thought I would just you know swim about a bit get used to the temperature. I could feel the creature coming back and pushed myself with all the energy I had left and placed octavia on the shore and shortly climbing out after her.

As soon as we were out they all rushed over to us and Clarke started treating octavia's wound that's on her leg by ripping up Finns shirt and using it as a bandage, I was confused for a while as everyone was looking at me and then it hit me that I took of my shirt and my scars that were all over my body were on show. I was pulled into a hug by octavia that was half naked might I just add "Thankyou...Thankyou" octavia said to me as I just smiled and hugged her back enjoying the moment until I hear monty speak up and say "Note myself, save the girl" this made everyone erupt in laughs all except jasper which isn't a surprise seeing as he has a small crush on Octavia.

Night time

Everyone was sitting around a fire that we built not too long ago, barely awake I had octavia on my right hugging my side and snuggling in her head to my neck and Clarke on my left leaning on my shoulder. "That was really stupid of you, you know that right you could have been eaten by that thing" Clarke said "I know I know, but it was worth the risk" she replied with this caused a smile to etch on the brown haired girls face unknowingly to Skylar.

"Can you do me a favour and not tell your mom about this when we see her next, she is going to kill me" this caused Clarke to laugh and shake her head before deciding silently to start to go to sleep. agreeing internally I repositioned octavia next to me and took off my jacket and wrapped it around her before lying down and closing my eyes.

I was about to fall asleep when I felt octavia move backwards and press her back against my front, making my stomach erupt in butterflies I've never felt anything like this before. Sure slept with my fair share of people but I've never acting dated anyone.