10

I was sitting in the drop ship sharpening my knife I had made from metal that broke off from the ship when I see Clarke, monty and wells talking. "Im sorry monty but your not coming , you're too important" monty shook his head "Like hell I'm not going, jasper's my best friend". I sat up from my spot on the edge of the drop ship and walked over to them "Well lets go them, lots to do" I exclaimed while grabbing my pack I made earlier. "Sorry Sky but your not going either your the only one that knows how to fight I need you to stay and look out for the rest of the group" I was dumbfolded "You can't be serious, that's the exact reason why I should be with you want if you get in danger and I'm not there to save you?" 

"Im sorry sky but no you need to stay" I pouted and nodded "Since when did you tell me what to do I'm two months older than you" I exclaimed while stomping my foot down childishly. She just laughed and walked out me following in tow towards Bellamy while he was treating octavia's wounds.

"I don't know the others said that it looked like a giant snake" I heard octavia say as we were getting closer. "You could've been killed O" Bellamy said O I like that nickname I thought. Clarke then speaks up and says "She would have been if sky wasn't reckless and jumped in after her" I pouted and looked down as I felt Bellamy and Octavia's gaze on me.

"You guys leaving, im going too" Octavia said and my head snapped up as me and Bellamy said 

"No!"

"No, no not again" 

At the same time this caused everyone to look at me weird including wells that had recently joined Clarkes side. I looked towards octavia and saw that she was smirking at me and I couldn't move my eyes from hers. Thankfully Clarke cleared her throat and spoke up again "They're right you would just slow us down, you can stay with Skylar" pointing at me. Wait she was serious.

"But-" i was cut off by Clarke and pouted while I listened to what she was saying." Im here for you, I heard you have a gun" pointing towards Bellamy I looked as I raised his shirt and showed the gun that was strapped to his waist and also the outline of his abs.

If I was straight he might how actually had a chance. HAHA me straight never." Good follow me" Clarke said and started walking off before she was stopped "And why would I do that?" she looked back and said "Because you want them to follow you and right now it only looks like one of us is scared"wow you could tell that was a big blow on his earth sized ego he directs atom to watch over his sister and then looks to me and says "You saved her once I'm trusting you to protect her again whilst I'm gone" you could tell he really cared for his sister I respected that so I spared him from my jokes and firmly nodded to which he appreciated.

But I couldn't help my self any longer I just had to say something after hearing his speech saying that if anyone touched his sister that they would be answering to him. I smirked and looked over to him and said "Yes Chancellor Blake" Which earned and giggle from Clarke and octavia and I could see the sides of his lips turn up before he walked away.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry it short, ill be updating later as well to make up for it

-L