22

"I'll be fine" Clarke said nodding toward Finn he shook his head while protesting "Clarke-" she just shook her head and continued to move towards the grounders "Time to do better Finn" she said. 

This comment got under my skin and all that rage that was trying to blow any into the wind came back and I couldn't not speak up "Where was that attitude when you had me and my friends tied up in the drop ship and beaten for information" I exclaimed bitterly I didn't stay along for very long after that and started making my way to the grounders that were seated upon their horses on the bridge. 

The female grounder in the middle that looked to be the leader dropped off her horse and made her way in front of it "Your name is Clarke?" she asked looking over to Clarke making Clarke nod before the grounder girl looked over to me and asked "And you must be Skylar the one that assisted Lincoln and Dion?" Making me clear my throat and reply " Um Yeah" she nodded. 

"Im Anya" she said thrusting her hand towards me to shake to which I complied I mean you say no she's a scary looking women. Completely ignoring Clarkes attempt to shake hand causing me to laugh a little amused my the look on Clarkes face.

"I think we got off to a rough start, but we want to find a way to live together in peace" Clarke spoke up making me shake my head "Peace... You mean no more impromptu kidnappings and torture sessions" I asked sarcastically causing Clarke to glare at me with a loo that said 'you're not helping' while Anya's top lip curled up in a small smile before it vanished and she was completely back to her intimidating self.

"I get it. you started a war that you don't know how to end" Anya said making me nod and say 

"Precisely" 

"What. No!" 

at the same time that Clarke causing Clarke to shake her head and continue "We didn't start anything. You attacked us for no reason" This caused Anya to chuckle darkly creeping me out a little "NO reason? the missiles that you fired burned one of our villages to the ground" this is new information to me, my head snapped to Clarke and a look fo disappointment flashed across my face.

"Excuse me. You did what?" I asked completely taken back by this new information. Although I was completely ignored by the blonde as she continued to argue with Anya making me huff and continue listening. 

"The flares? no that was a signal meant for our families we had no idea" Clarke said with a look of guilt on her face. 

"Your invaders. Your ship landed in our territory" Anya raised her voice slightly that gave me the impression that she had a personal attachment to that specific village. "She has a point Clarke we are the outsiders, their people have been here for over a hundred years. This land is their birthright not ours" I was trying to get this point across to Clarke but the only emotion on her face was betrayal and anger, where as Anya had a mixed look of both respect and shock that I was backing her up. 

"We didn't know anyone was here. We thought the ground was uninhabited" Clarke sternly stated making me nod and say "True" 

"But you knew that we were here when you sent an armed raiding party to capture two of my people along with turning on one of your own and torture them. These are acts of war" Anya stated making flash backs of the beating that me Linc and Dion took while we were in tied up in the drop ship. 

"Also True" I stated keeping my gaze down not in the mood to look at Clarke in this very moment. Clarke let out a sigh and looked over at me guilty. "I see your point. Thats why we need to put an end to all of this"