16

Clarke climbed up the ladder and banged o the door and not surprisingly at all they opened and let her through, guess it pays off to be the princess of the camp. 

After talking with the other members of the 100 for a while I had made friends with another group but one girl in particular Harper she is really nice. But of course that moment was ruined when Clarke started running over to the ladder and banging on the top of the door trying to get through relentlessly before it opened. Seeing this as my chance I got up from my seat saying a quick see you later to harper and following clarke and octavia through the door.

I was at the top of the ladder and was about the take the last step when miller started to block my path making me look up and give the best glare I could muster to scare him off which worked as he backed away. When I got up and looked around I make eye contact with Dion and Lincoln, they were stringed up like meat at the butchers making me grimace at the thought of something happening to them. They were both covered in dried blood and could barely moved with how tight the chains holding them up are.

Clarke rushed up to Lincoln looking between him and Dion waving around the knife we took out of Finn making me stepping closer to Dion just in case anything goes down. 

"Whats on this?" clarke asks shouting a little peaking belays interest

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked stepping up next to her making me even more nervous. 

"they poisoned the blade they stabbed Finn with, he's dying and they knew but didn't say anything!" clarke basically screamed practically spitting on Lincoln in the process pissing me off they are treating them like animals. 

"Clarke stop they don't know anything" raising my voice a little to try and get my point across so it doesn't go unheard once again. Octavia agreed adding on "They don't even speak English" but once again we were not listened too. 

Bellamy looked as if he just got an idea and ran over to the side of the room picking up a case mumbling to clarke about the files they had on them when they were captured. Both Clarke and Bellamy started asking them questions about what vile is the antidote but both Dion and Lincoln  stayed quiet only sharing quick looks with me. Dion looked like he recognised me from the fight that we had previously but didn't look at me long enough for me to get a grip on what else they were feeling right now.

Clarke starts getting frantic making me stressed and a little worried for the two men hung up. Bellamy had enough at this stage and said "I'll get them to talk" before walking over to Dion and raising his fist, shocking me a little as soon as I processed what was going on I moved forward intront of Dion and gripped his arm with one hand and the collar of his shirt with my other slamming him into the wall to the left of them startling octavia and Clarke but shocking Lincoln and Dion.

"Is this helping... is this making you feel like you are king of the camp huh.. these are people, human fucking beings and you have strung them up like they are nothing but dirt under your feet" I seethed bringing him off the wall and hitting him back against it again making him groan. When I continued "you may think that you are better than these people but you not they have families wives friends and here you are hanging them up and torturing them.. what gives you the right?" I shouted pushing him off the wall and onto the floor.

I was about to move forward and take charge of this ridiculous situation but before I could even take a step I was hit from behind and dazed for a little all I could feel where people grabbing me and attaching things to my arms a legs as people were screaming and shouting fro them to stop. 

When I finally come to I couldn't move my legs or arms making me confused as I was fine not 5 minutes ago, when I looked up I was met to an angry Bellamy and two sad looking girls. "They want Finn to die don't you see that" pointing to Dion and Lincoln I looked over to them and was met with the blank faces but I could see the pain in their eyes from what they had already endured. There wasn't a single ounce of hope in their eyes, they didn't think they were going to make it out but I will do anything in my power to help them.

My head swing the other way and there was a pain in my jaw, shocking me a little but I wasn't going to show him that it hurt I wasn't going to give him that satisfaction not now. So I put up a mask my face going completely blank "did that make you feel better?" smirking a little as the words left my mouth. making him even more angry.

"Don't fucking touch me again and we won't have another problem" Bellamy finished walking back over to Lincoln 

Bellamy looked back over to clarke that had her head down not wanting to face her childhood friend that Bellamy had strung up "Do you want Finn to die?" making her head jolt up and look around the room as if she was debating it, I scoffed lowly and put my head down disappointed in the way that clarke was acting I would never let anything like this happen to clarke if there was a way I could prevent it...obviously she doesn't feel the same way.

Octavia decided to speak up finding it hard to believe that clarke would even consider this especially after the way they had treated her supposedly best friend. "Clarke, you said it yourself this is not who we are. I mean look at what they are doing to sky all any of them have done is protect people that needed it and this is thanks they get" she was about to speak again but was cut of by clarke agreeing to Bellamy's methods making my head snap up both of our eyes meeting I looked at her with an unbelievable look but she just looked away not a saying. a. single. thing.