9

I could hear people talking around me and I was pissed I was tired and lazy, I had a busy day yesterday. "Right are we ready to go" Finn said and the group collectively agreed. I heard footsteps all around me getting closer so I closed my eyes again and pretended I was asleep.

"Aren't you going to wake her up?" Jasper asked "Me? hell no I am not dealing with that this morning, but all means go ahead if you want to feel the wrath of waking her up after a nap" Clarke answered. This caused me to smirk for a second before my face went back to neutral. 

After Clarke's hand had been twisted and she was forced to get me up, we all packed up and put out the fire before setting back of the the river.

Standing around by the river next to Clarke and octavia, watching jasper and Finn talk holding up the line to cross. "You wanted to first Finn" Clarke I nodded and added "Yeah now quit stalling pussy" with a smile making the girls beside me giggle along.

"Just hold onto the apogee and you will be fine" Jasper said to Finn I could see the hesitation in him "The apache like the Indians right?" Finn said to jasper as he was testing the strength of the vine.

"Apogee not apache" jasper said quietly I shook my head and spoke up "he knows, come on Finn  I want a go" I whined as Clarke gave me a glare that softens as she looks at me and smiles to herself before looking back over to the boys. 

Finn sets himself up to go and is about to go when jasper says "Wait!, let me" this shocked me to start with I didn't think he had the balls so I followed his gaze and see him and octavia staring at each other and jealousy runs through me and my heart hurts for a second before I pull myself together and pull back on my mask void of emotions.

Jasper makes it across the river surprisingly I thought I would have to jump back in the river again at that would not be nice. Everyone screams and shouts as jasper stands up and holds a mount weather sign jumping about.

I was just stepping forward to go next, when all of a sudden u hear octavia and Clarke screaming I turned around and saw jasper had be hit with a spear in the chest, I sprung into action about to jump over and help when Finn dragged me back and didn't let me go until we were running deep in the forest.

As we are running and I'm being dragged by Finn through the forest monty trips and I struggle out of Finns hold to help him up with octavia. but monty doesn't move and looks like he is in shock. I look down and there a corpse on the floor.

Clarke walks over and picks up the skull "What are they?" Finn asks Clarke she looks up and says "who are they?" okay I thought that's enough we need to get the fuck out of here. "Okay, Clarke put that down that is so gross" I said and shivered.

"We are so screwed" octavia mumbled there was a scream in the distance and my head snapped into that direction, I unhooked octavia's arms from around me "Jasper" I whispered and went off running in the direction of the scream.

I was jumping over fallen down trees and clearing gaps in the ground getting closer and closer to the river as soon as I got there he was no where to be seen. No,no he can't be gone where is he. Just because I didn't like the way he looked at octavia but that doesn't mean I wanted him to be dead, I feel responsible like I should be looking out for these people around I should know better and I've trained so that Im able to protect myself and the ones I love.

all my emotions got the best of me and I couldn't contain them any more and lashed out and punched the nearest tree to me and didn't stop until I felt a hand on my shoulder and realised there was blood dripping down my arm. I quickly hid the wound behind my back as I turned remembering what Miller said about not letting anyone see the colour of my blood. Luckily my sleeves covered a lot due to the old oversized clothes that the inmates of the ark are provided

I turned around and saw octavia standing there and she had this look in her eye that I couldn't read, I was never good at reading people. "I could have got him, if I just went a little faster..I-i could have gotten to him" I said in a whisper while she pulled me in to a hug and hurried my face into the crook of her neck.

We were heading back to the camp with heavy hearts and a suffocating silence, I stayed to the back to help octavia back taking a little pressure off her leg.

"Wells let him go" Clarke yells I see wells push Murphy fall to the floor and get back to his feet, when me and octavia met back up with the group after catching up them Bellamy saw the state she was in a ran to her, snatching her from my grasp like I have some time of disease "Octavia are you alright?" he asked I looked at him and he glared at me "your welcome" I said sarcastically before deciding that all this drama just wasn't for me and went off to wash my hands from octavia's blood and look around a bit.

I could still feel eyes on me all the way back to camp and to be honest it was really starting to piss me off.