28

Me and Octavia started to make our way to the drop ship, We got passed the front gate we saw Clarke standing outside the dropship with Bellamy with a crowd surrounding them as we got closer we started to be able to hear what they were both talking about."not to state the obvious but your quarantine isn't working" he stated. I saw Clarke starting to sway backwards and forwards making my heart drop to my stomach and ran forward to catch her before she hit the ground.

"Finn dont touch her" Raven called out as Finn walked forward trying to take her from my grip resulting in myself sending him a icy glare and tightening my hold on the blonde."I've got her, you're gonna be fine Clarke" I said looking down trying to convince her that everything was going to be fine. she sent me a small smile before looking back to Finn and saying"Octavia will come back with a cure" this instantly made my smile drop as I already knew there was no way to get out of this illness.

"There's no cure.... But the grounders don't use the sickness to kill" Octavia spoke up walking forward from behind some Of the 100 that had started to crowd the area."really tell that to them. I warned you about seeing Skylar and hanging around those grounders Bellamy hissed towards octavia making me roll my eyes and walk inside the drop ship laying Clarke down carefully while getting her some fresh water to cool her down, the others followed me inside where they continued their conversation.

"yeah? well I have a warning for you too. The grounders they re attacking a first light" octavia said looking towards Clarke and Bellamy she then looked towards me and walked over placing her hand on my shoulder and said "come on" and holding out her hand to me. I connected our hand and got up from my spot besides Clarke and moving backwards.

"what have I got to do to stop you guys from coming in here?'" Clarke asked coughing slightly smiling towards Finn. "get better" he responded Everybody looked worried about this whole situation, I mean not to shit on everyones day even more but if they hadn't stated a mini war with the grounders then we wouldn't really be in this situation." if he's not sick by now, then he's probably immune like sky and I" Octavia said trying to lighten the mood in this very unsanitary and cramped dropship. 

Finn looked up and said "what else did Lincoln tell yo? his words were harsh but I can tell he is currently struggling to cope with the idea that we might all be skinned and turned into grounder armour. Octavia shrugged and replied "The virus doesn't last long" this whole situation is irking me I hate unclean areas like damn anybody have a spare cleanex.

Murphy surprisingly broke my train of thought by speaking up and stating that he already feels better making me sarcastically gasp and say "thank god murphy is alright I can go home happy now and sleep peacefully dreaming of sunny days and rainbows... thankyou" I finished my rant off with a smile before there was a hand that reached out and dug into my ribs by Octavia causing me to bend over clutching my stomach in pain groaning loudly. Ignoring the snort of laughter from Clarke as I glared jokingly at Octavia and moving to stand behind her and shutting my mouth not wanting another dig to my body.

The conversation continued for a while but I tuned them out and reached for Octavias hand and continued to fiddle with it until I caught something in the ii conversation that peaked my interest. Octavia started moving and dragged myself with her moving to the small bucket of water that was in the middle of the infected area that we were are complying to sit in and talk in.

After helping Octavia we bothwalked outside to see what the others were talking about and what the plan was to get us well them out of this shitstorm that these pricks have got us in to. when we got closer we tuned into the end part of their conversation. "so the virus is fast. He's already getting better. Blowing the bridge won't stop the attack, but the longer we can delay It, the more of us will be able to fight" Finn stated, wait back up BLOWING UP THE BRIDGE how the shit is this gonna help it's just gonna piss them off. I could feel my anger starting to build.

"Even if murphy is telling the truth-and thats a big if- that bridge has survived a nuclear war and ninety- seven years of weather" Bellamy stated, I think thats the first thing out of Bellamy's mouth that wasn't complete horseshit. I thought that it was time that I spoke up now"hey, we cant just blow up the bridge not just the warriors use the bridge theres families and farming villages that have used that bridge for years" trying to sway them from doing thus. But my comment was just brushed off as Raven stepped forward "it wont survive me"Raven stated ending the conversation.

 As the others started to leave for the exodus crash site leaving me to go to the little tent that I still had and sharpen my axes while my anger stews in me. The others came back with the crash fuel after a while and got to creating the bomb I only know this as octavia Came back and fore conveying the Information among other things if you catch what I'm saying.I was awoken from my nap by someone shouting outside, it sounded like it was coming from the drops hip making me panic for clarke and get up from my bed to cheek what was happening. once I got out of my tent I saw multiple people trying to lift Bel- wait Bellamy shit. I might not like the guy but that's octavias brother and she cares about him. I rushed over pushing the others away and carrying Bellamy as Conner another member of the 100 started coughing up blood and staggering towards the drop ship.

I walked into the drop ship with Bellamy in my arms which was awkward by the way as he was nearly the same size as me. As soon as we entered we caught the attention of the others in the drop ship but more importantly Octavia as soon as she realised who was in my arms her whole demeanour changed and her face dropped.

"Bell? no clear some space. Lay him down. oh no bell..?" Octavia said I placed him down on the cot that had been free soon Bellamy started coughing and retching Octavia spoke again "Hey Big Brother" pushing his hair back and smiling down to him. "I'm scared "Bellamy whispered back making me feel as though I was interrupting a family moment so I walked outof the drop ship and waited until octavia was ready to talk.

Octavia soon walked out and made her way other to me crushing me into a mug before I could even get a word in making me wrap my arms around her even tighter "it's all gonna be okay 0, I promise" I whispered in her hair before pecking her temple. She looked up at me and brought her hands to the back of my neck pushing my lips onto hers in a sweet kiss, it was inter- upted though by a gaint explosion and large amounts of smoke going into the sky making me sigh and drop my head into her neck trying to not think about the consequences we will face because of this decision.

-------------------------

Sorry I kept you waiting so Long I am trying to be consistent but I struggle as you can tell. Also in a previous chapter I said that Sky and Raven were previously friends just scrap that they weren't because it won't make sense 

-L