7

Clarke POV

I'm walking behind everyone with octavia in tow up ahead I can see Sky with the map that I have reluctantly gave her holding it completely upside down walking miraculously in the right direction convincing everyone that she knows where to go. Its really nice being with sky again we used to be super close growing up were basically sisters, she can be really goofy and fun but when it comes to family she protects them with no remorse, and keeps them safe no matter what. 

Im pulled out of my thoughts as Octavia speaks up from beside me "I see you and Skylar are close but before you get any ideas she's mine" I scrunch up my face to that me and sky will never be any but best friends 'before you get any ideas she basically my sister" 

Skylars POV

 I'm walking along with Jasper and monty and infront of us is Octavia and Finn, I see him pick up a beautiful flower and carefully place it in Octavia's hair I'm not usually the jealous type but there's just something about her that I haven't quite figured out yet. I was so consumed by my thoughts that I only hear octavia scream and pull the flowers out of her hair before monty starts speaking. 

"The flowers aren't poisonous their medicinal calming actually" now this could be fun so I grabbed it out of octavia's hand and ate it " hum, not bad" I say swallowing the flower as those around me laugh and Octavia push me forward. 

"Skylar stop messing about, this is serious" Clarke says with a serious face I salute her and reply with " Yes ma'am" resulting in me being shoved and doing a tree "woah! C, the face, come on that's cold its the only good thing going for me other than my dazzling personality of course" I say with a lopsided grin then proceed to blow her a kiss before running up to a river and stopping at the edge. 

Finn then spoke up and said "You know what I want to know why send us down now after 97 years?" he has got a point I think to myself. "Who cares? one minute I was wasting away in cell and now I'm in a real forest" Octavia said while swinging around a tree and sending me a wink.

Although my good mood is soon plummeting as Clarke says " there's no satellite the ark is dying" I looked at her and for a minute Im confused how does she know this but she continues on while looking in my eyes " which the current population the ark has enough air left for around another three months"

And that's when it clicked this was the information that got my mom and her dad floated, how could she not tell me about this I could have helped. My anger was building and I was feeling like was going to burst, It all made sense now the while I was confused and begging to know what they did Clarke had a look like she knew everything that was going on.

"This is what got them floated wasn't it?" I asked Clarke as she gave me a look I have seen on too many faces in my lifetime remorse, guilt and regret she nodded her head and quite frankly that was all I had to hear. The others around us were stunned by the news and was confused as too who we were talking about.

I scoffed and just kept walking I was feeling so betrayed I can't believe her. Me and Clarke we don't keep secrets that just something we have never done and now I was just feeling hurt and wanted my mom.