29

Octavias POV

Me and Skylar left the camp we saw the explosion of the bridge and I know that sky is angry and hurt by decision that was made but I'm not sure that there was another way out of this we did need more time, Bellamy needs more time to heal before he's ready to fight in this war that we have started.

Skylar walked off to her bunker to collect herself while I went to Lincoln's cave to see and tell him what went down. When I walked in Line was the only one there sitting near a fire drawing in his book. "we had to stop the attack" I cleared my throat and sand moving forward and taking a seat on the Bed that sky was using, my nose was invaded by her smell that instantly calmed my nerves.
"Look. There is so much that you don't understand. The mountain men, they'll come, and they'll kill us all. we have to get out of here while we still got the chance" Lincoln pleaded but there was one thing that he said that stood out to me in his sentence' mountain men' so I asked "The mountain men? you mean, the dr awings in your book?" this made him nod and reply "yeah, now lets go. we got lot of ground to cover before dark" making me shake my head. "I'm not going with you" I stated firmly moving from my spot on the bed making him let out a sigh and shake his head. "you'll die here" he said standing also and moving infront of me a little close if you ask me. "maybe" I said shrugging my shoulders "why?" he hissed back clearly aggravated by the situation. "you just said it. They're my people. I'm sorry." I said moving forward and placing a kiss on his cheek.
"Goodbye Lincoln"

Skylars POV

I was sitting inside my bunker trying to get the solar panels and water system up and running. when the door of the bunker opened causing me to grab my axes and move from the supply closet to the main door ready to fight the person that came through the open door.

I ran out of the shadows that I was hiding in and lifted my axe to strike the attacker when the intruder hit my hand and tackled me to the floor. The next thing that I heard were the giggles
That came out of Octavias mouth making me join her in the laughter. "I got you" she whispered in my ear causing a shiver to run down, my spine. "you certainly do" I said back swapping our positions and kissing her before getting up and lifting her from the ground. "come on lets get some food, and make our way back to the camp" I said bringing her into myself and twirling us causing her to laugh.

After me and octavia ate we started to make our way back to the drop ship we joked around but also made sure that we were aware of our surroundings to ensure we didn't run into any problems along the way.

once that we arrived to the camp octavia went to help with the food, while I went to go and help some of the people that have been on watch for a long while. I was on watch for a while until I heard someone shout "whoa. Guy's fire" and alot of screaming making me jump from my post and sprint towards the food tent that was made as I knew that Octavia was helping. "Go, Go, Go all right" someone shouted as i got closer, I saw murphy dragging Octavia out of the tent. I ran up to her and asked "are you okay?" bending down and cupping her head in my hands looking for any sign of injury. Octavia coughs and nods in reply.

"This is all your fault! we told you it was too much wood" murphy screamed pointing towards
a member of the 100, I think his name was Del, but all I know is that r was angry I got to my feet and ran towards him punching him to the ground and getting on top of him and punching him again. "get the hell away from me" Del shouted as Bellamy and monty pulled me off him. "This is all your fault, you almost killed them" I shouted fighting against their hold until there was a soft hand placed on my forearm making me relax and push Bellamy and Monty off moving towards Octavia and standing behind her messing with the belt loop on the back of her jeans. "save it for the grounders" Bellamy stated moving between Del and murphy. "well. now what the hell are we gonna do? That was all the food" Octavia said reaching for my free hand.

Time had passed since the fire accident and we was all now sitting outside on one of the logs around the fire waiting for Bellamy to brief us on the hunting party that was gonna happen me and Octavia had decided to stay back after the events that happened earlier.

It was later now and the team with Finn, Clarke and the other kid was supposed to be back by now and I was starting to get worried. Raven had came to us and asked us to go out and look for Clarke and the others.

we are went into different groups myself along with Raven and Octavia went together and then
Bellamy went with monty. currently we are walking through the woods trying to cook for any sign of Clarke and Finn. "where are they?" Raven said frustratedly. we had been rooking around for a while Now and there was still no sign of any of the group members that went on
that hunt. "we'll find them" Octavia reassured suddenly the radio started to go off and Montys' voice filled the air "I thought you said you were heading west. where are you?" then Bellamy's voice followed "just keep the moon to your left. and you'll find us"

we all continued walking and  around in silence until Raven broke it and stated up another conversation "This morning. all I could think about was how much easier this would all be if Finn was just gone" kicking the stones on the ground as she walked. Octavia scoffed and replied "you didn't wish this into being. Raven stop torturing yourself". this made me Nod and continue off what she said "she's right Raven" looking over to both brunettes until I heard a screeching
sound coming from somewhere making me stop and drift off from the girls in search of
where this sound was coming from.

I was gonna walk off further when I heard raven say "on my god. Theres someone in the bushes" making me speed up my pace making my way to where I heard the girls. I walked out from the break in the trees behind the girls and moved infront of them while grabbing one of my axes from my back. As I walked closer the bushes started to russle and I felt the presence of both girls behind me anxiously waiting to see who this was. I moved tapped the bush with the handle of my axe and it whimpered and moved to show a boy. I have no clue who this was but he clearly wasn't a grounder. "myles?" Octavia asked from behind me. "Myles. what happened? Where are they? Clarke and Finn. Where are they? "Raven rambled. AU It took was for him to open his mouth and my whole mood turned sour." grounders took them" he replied.

Bellamy soon showed up I wasn't much help to the planning my mind was running away from me I couldn't focus, they could be doing anything to them right now they are angry they have
every right to be, if they just listened to us we could have avoided all of this. Peace could have actually been on the table. When I actually got back to my senses they were making a stretcher
for Myles so we can get him back to the camp. Bellamy pulled out a walkie and spoke "Monty, we're heading Nome. You copy? Monty, monty where the hell are you? report" there was no answer making me sign "great. this is great" I replied sarcastically moving over to take the arm of stretcher from octavia.