34

We heard gun shots going back from the camp, shit its started "Finn you need to get back to the camp and help them hold them off, octavia go to the Bunker I will come for you when its time" I said both their heads snapped over to me " what no I need to get the medicine for Raven she will die without it" he argued "Look I will get the medicine wait for me outside of the camp walls I will meet you there. I can get Linc faster okay!" I stated. "Fine, but you better be there sky" he said "I will now go"  with that he turned and started running back. 

" Sky I am not gonna hide and wait for the fight to be over inside the bunker I can come and help you" she said stepping closer to me now we were on our own. 

" I know you can O I just need to get to Linc as fast as possible and I can't do that if every step I am turning and making sure that you're okay, alright. I will come back and meet you at the bunker on the way back then we will fight the grounders together I promise" I reasoned Im running out of time. 

"Okay fine but you better come back to me Sky or I swear to god" she said "I will, I never had a reason to fight other than the survival instinct driving me but now.... now I have you and you mean. Everything. Okay so trust me I won't be late" I replied grinning a little making her smile and lean in to kiss me. 

The kiss was short but you could feel every emotion that me and her were feeling in it. 

" Now go!" I said and with that she took off in the other direction to the short cut to the bunker. Okay sky now or never lets hope those extra MRE lunches didn't go straight o my thighs . 

Once I had reached the cave I saw the shadow of Lincoln closing up the entrance to the cave with bushes and vines. "So you are still alive" I stated emerging from the trees making the man jump a little making me laugh quietly not to embarrass the poor man. 

" I told you to leave" he stated turning around and picking up his sword he had leaning against to logs we had many late night conversations on. 

"We tried, the scouts were already there by the time we started moving" I said moving closer. " Why are you not there, I remember you saying you would fight with them" he replied. " Raven was shot. We need medicine to slow the bleeding." 

"You came to save one life, where's octavia?" he questioned looking slightly concerned when he brought up octavia name. Okay this is getting weird first O was acting suspicious and now Linc. 

"Look no offence I don't have time to explain she's safe Im grabbing her on the way back. Do you have the medicine or not?" I stated anxiously and slightly defensive. " I have it" He replied shortly reaching into his pack and showing it to me. When I goto grab it he brings his arm closer to his chest preventing me from taking it. 

"I'm going with you. Let's go " Lincoln said. "No wait, I didn't only come here to get the medicine, I told octavia to go to the bunker and that I would grab her on the way back. I have to do something dangerous and I can't let her get hurt in the cross-fire. So I need you to meet her at the bunker and deliver the medicine to Finn he will be waiting at the edge of the forest for you" I said clearly so he didn't miss anything, this is the only thing I can think of that might actually work and even the playing field a little bit. "Okay but sky I can come with you, you don't have to do this on your own you know" he replied seriously. 

"I know Linc but you are the only one I trust to protect Octavia the way I would. " I said He looked stunned "Wh...what do you mean by that ? " he questioned "I see the way you look at her, its okay. She might just be the best thing on this shit hole of a planet" I replied. 

"Im sorry sky really I didn't mean to fall In love with her" when he said that it felt like a needle had pushed its way right through my heart. " it's okay brother" I said with a little smile holding my arm out to him, which he grabbed instantly. " I need you to give me the map to the reaper den. 

"Why do you need that?" he questioned "Because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. " I replied something Milly used to say when training if I was ever in desperate need of a quick alliance. "Here, be safe sistris" he said reluctantly handing me the notebook. there was a noise from the forest and when Lincoln looked to inspect what it was Sky was gone, lets just hope that wouldn't be the last time I saw him. 

Close to the reaper cave

I had just made it to the reaper cave it looked like life hadn't seen this area in a long while, I slowly bent down and covered myself in the wet mud that laid at my feet hopefully covering my scent as much as I could before I entered. 

I peaked my head through the opening where I could hear the growls and grunts of the reapers, there had to have been at least a hundred or more of them in there, no life showing behind their eyes. I wonder if there was anyway we could cure them of this with all this new medicine and knowledge we had brought down with us. 

At the end of the day these were fathers, sisters, mothers and brothers someones family and they deserved a second chance if I could make that happen then I should at least try. 

"yu gonplei ste odon" your fight is over I whispered  before coming out of my hiding space and whistling them to my direction grabbing all their attention instantly. 

"Im sorry this happened to you, but I could really use some assistance so if you could all politely line up and follow me that would be great" I said holding my hands infront of me. Well lets just say that approach didn't work as they all charged my way like a pack of hungry wolves. 

Okay....time to run and let me tell you I didn't hang around. While running back to the camp with this lovely group of humans closely behind me.... damn they were fast as shit. I heard a loud bang come from above and saw another metal ship coming down fast. The ark.