Chapter Two

Me: *snickers as I'm hiding in the shed that's outside the pool* Okay Vinnie, you got the laptop ready?

Vinnie: Yes...but I'm not sure if this is a good idea.

Me: No silly! It's a laptop that I got from the junk yard and it doesn't even work anymore.

Vinnie: Okay...*hands me Tommy's "laptop"*

(*Meanwhile, in the spare building...*)

Tommy: Guys, have you seen my laptop?

Paul: No, I haven't seen your laptop.

Eric Singer: Neither have I.

Gene: Same here.

(*Then, Tommy gets a text from me and as soon as he reads it, his eyes are wide with shock*)

Tommy: *quickly rushes out of the spare building and then makes a run for the pool*

Me: *walks over to the pool and gets ready to throw the laptop into the pool*

Tommy: Is that my laptop? Please give it back to me Emily.

Me: ...Three!

Tommy: Wait what?!

Me: ...Two!

Tommy: No! Please don't do it!

Me: ...One! *throws the laptop into the pool*

Tommy: Aahhhhh! *throws all his clothes off down to his underwear and jumps into the water to retrieve his "laptop"*

Me: Hahahahaha! 😆

Vinnie: Oh shit...🤭

(*Tommy Thayer dives down to the bottom of the pool and grabs his laptop, and then swims back up*)

Tommy: Wha—?!

(*At that moment, Paul, Gene, and Eric Singer came outside after hearing all the commotion*)

Me: How do you feel?

Tommy: What's this? Ohh no! This isn't my laptop!

Paul, Gene, Eric Singer: 😂😂😂

Me: You've been pranked! 🤣

Truth Or Dare With Kiss (29)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें