Chapter Twenty

Me: Wow! I've my own dare!

Suzy: Ooh, what's your dare Emily?

Me: I'm going to scare Paul and Gene to brighten them up their spirits since they've been sick with COVID-19. This will also comes as a prank too, as I'm going to shape-shift into TekeTeke, a Japanese legless ghost of a woman who fell onto some train tracks and was sliced in half by the oncoming train.

Suzy: Whoa! Spoooky!

Vixen91: *giggles* This will probably lighten up their moods too, as the poor Starchild and Demon have been stuck in their rooms because they have to quarantine themselves.

Eli: *laughs* So, how are you going to do this Emily?

Me: Well, I already did some brainstorming. And since there are no trains in this city—

Tommy: Wait a minute Emily. I think I remember seeing some old abandoned train yard not a little ways from here.

Me: Wow! Really?! Oh, thank you Tommy!

Tommy: *smiles* Your welcome.

Me: So, as I was saying, I'm going to ask Paul and Gene to meet me by the old abandons train yard at sunset, just when the moon is almost ready to come up. Then, I'll shape-shift into my Teke Teke form, which is what I use for fighting battles if my cat form isn't strong enough.

Ace: *cackles* They're gonna be so scared, Paul and Gene might piss themselves! 😂

Peter: *chuckles* I hope not.

Me: Well, since dinner is almost ready, I'd better go out and do my dare while I still can.

(*The host texts Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, who are in their bedrooms while on quarantine, to ask them if they could meet her at the old abandoned train yard because she wanted to show them something*)

Paul: *gets dressed and then puts on a mask* Well, let's get this over with.

Gene: *gets dressed and also puts on a mask* Yeah, my stomach still hurts.

(*At dusk just before nightfall, the Starchild and the Demon leave the spare building and then they both teleport to the abandoned train yard*)

Me: *is hiding behind a train that isn't used anymore, and then shape-shifts into TekeTeke, crawling towards Gene and Paul and then hides in the shadows*

Paul: *looks around* What the heck was that?

Gene: It sounded like a TekeTeke TekeTeke sound.

Me: *crawls on my hands and then gets out my scythe*

Paul: *turns and sees me* Aaah!

Gene: *gets ready for a fight*

Me: *swiftly changes back to my normal form* Gotcha!

Paul and Gene: WHAAAT?

Me: You've been pranked, boys!

Truth Or Dare With Kiss (29)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें