Chapter Eleven

Me: *snickers as I'm hiding behind a bush while waiting for Paul to go inside* This is gonna be so funny!

(*The host grabs a big bucket from the pool shed and then fills it up with colorful water balloons*)

Me: I'd better get this Go Pro camera set up before Paul comes back.

(*After setting up the camera...*)

Paul: *comes back wearing his swimming trunks and no shirt on, sitting down on the lawn chair* Ah...this is the life.

Me: *carefully climbs the ladder to get to the roof, picks up the big bucket of water balloons and then dumps them all on the Starchild*

💦💦💦💦
SPLASH!!!
💦💦💦💦

Paul: 😱 What the fuck?! *is completely soaking wet from head to toe*

Me: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! You've been pranked, glitter britches! 😂

Paul: Guys, get out here!

(*All the other Kiss guys and the girls come outside*)

Eric Carr: OH MY GOD! Hahahaha! 🤣 *rolls on the ground while laughing his fox booty off*)

Eric Singer: Hahaha! 😹

Peter: 😹

Eli: 😹😹

Ace: *cackles* 😂 What happened to you Paulie?

Me: I dumped a big bucket of water balloons on the ole' Starchild and now he looks like a drenched kitten!

Suzy: *laughs along with the Fox* That was a good one Emily! 🤣🤣

Vixen91: *is laughing her ass off* Yes it was! 🤣

Vinnie: *chuckles and then walks over to Paul and gives him a towel*

Tommy: *shakes his head while laughing*

Me: Ah yeah!

Paul: *picks up his magazine that he was reading which was now wet, and throws it away in the recycling bin* Very funny Emily.

Me: Yeah, it was funny! You'll be the laughing stock of the entire Kiss Army!

Paul: *frowns* What's that supposed to mean?

Me: I set up my Go Pro camera to get everything on film! And now, I'm uploading it to YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

(*Everyone else is laughing*)

Paul: *smirks at me mischievously* Fine with me. *and then goes back inside to change out of his wet clothes*