Chapter Twenty-Five

Simon Cowell: Okay you two. Head back to your dressing rooms so our makeup artist and costume designer can help you remove the makeup and outfit.

Me: Okay, thank you!

(*Vinnie Vincent and the host both make their way backstage towards the dressing rooms*)

Me: *giggles happily, hugging Vinnie closer to me* Wasn't that so much fun Vinnie?

Vinnie: *chuckles* Yes it was. I loved the song they picked out for us.

Me: *smiles* So did I.

Director: Lunch break!

Vinnie: *watches as the makeup artists and costume designer leave the building* You want to know something, Emily?

Me: Yeah, what is it?

Vinnie: *traces circular movements across my thigh* I was wondering if you wanted me to help you get that outfit off of you?

Me: *blushes* 😊 Really?

Vinnie: Mmhmm. *slides his hand up my skirt and gently presses down on my womanhood*

Me: *moans* O-Ohh Vinnnieee...🥰

(*In a split of a second, the Ankh Warrior was leading his beautiful girlfriend to the bathroom where they could have some privacy*)

Me: *locks the bathroom door*

(*Vinnie and Emily began to make love to one another and within minutes, their outfits were separated from their bodies*)

Me: Mmmm-mmmm! *french kisses Vinnie*

Vinnie: *french kisses Emily*

(*Fifteen minutes later...*)

Simon Cowell: Alright, Vixen91 and Tommy. You're up next!

(*Tommy Thayer and his spacequeen both go up onstage and the DJ plays their song*)

Me: Wow! I like it! *dances with Suzy, Eric Carr, and Paul Stanley*

Paul: I remember this song!

Suzy: Uh Huh! *twerks in front of the Fox

Eric Carr: *tries to twerk but fails as his foxy butt isn't jiggly enough*

(*Simon Cowell and the other judges hold up a white card with a number 10*)

Simon Cowell: Spectacular!

Vixen91: *giggles when Tommy dips her backward and then kisses her on the lips* That was beautiful, wasn't in Tommy?

Tommy: *chuckles* Yes it was.

Simon Cowell: Alright folks. We've got two more to do. Up next is a special guest Paul Stanley and RaeDroid!

Me: Wow! I didn't know that ole' glitter britches was performing a competition in Dancing With The Stars!

Gene: I didn't know that, either.

(*Paul Stanley and RaeDroid go up onstage together while holding hands and then, the DJ plays their song*)

Me: *is crying tears of joy* This is so beautiful...

Vinnie: *wraps his arm around my shoulder* Yes it is.

Me: *blushes with a smile and then wraps my arm around Vinnie's back*

Gene: A wise choice for a frontman and his girlfriend.

Eric Carr Ohhoho...ole' glitter britches has got a pretty lady, eh?

Vixen91: *giggles* Yes, it seems like it.

(*Simon Cowell and the other judges hold up a white card with a number 10*)

Simon Cowell: Oh My God! That was the most romantic performance I have ever seen in my career.

RaeDroid: Aw! You're so sweet Paulie! Surprising me with a chance to be in Dancing With The Stars. *stands up on her toes and passionately kisses the Starchild on the lips*

Paul: *happily kisses RaeDroid back on the lips*

Everyone else: Aww!

Simon Cowell: Okay everyone, we have one last pair of competitors. Peter Criss and Eli, come on down.

(*Peter and Eli go up onstage and the DJ plays their song*)

(*Simon Cowell and the other judges hold up a white card with a number 10*)

Everyone else: *claps their hands in applause*

Ace: ROCK ON PETER!

Eric Carr: *whistles*

Simon Cowell: Thank you everyone for your cooperative.