Chapter Twenty-Seven

(*12:00 midnight*)

(*Screams can be heard coming from one of the hotel bathrooms, and a few hotel employees go inside to investigate*)

Hotel employee: *holds up a flashlight, looking around the bathroom*

Hotel employee #2: Is everything okay in here?

(*Then, two girls come running out of the bathroom, and they were scared to death*)

Girl #3: *is crying while freaking out* OMG! OMG OMG! 😰

Hotel employee: What happened here?

Girl #4: Me and our friends were going to the bathroom and then when one of them went to use the toilet, we heard her screaming.

Girl #3: A-and then when w-we found her, she had been sliced in half! The killer left her upper and lower torso in the one of the open stalls!

Hotel employee #2: Okay girls, we will be handling the situation in the most appropriate way possible. In the mean time, I will alert the manager and when he gets here, I will escort you back to your hotel room.

Girls: #3: O-okay...

(*Fifteen minutes later*)

Hotel manager: The police and FBI are on their way. Did you escort our guests back to their room?

Hotel employee: Yes sir. They're both traumatized by the whole the thing.

(*Ten minutes later, the police arrived at the hotel, along with the FBI*)

Me: *is still in my Teke Teke form looking for more targets*

(*Two police officers attach a yellow crime scene tape onto the hotel bathroom door while the others speak to the manager about the gruesome murder*)