Chapter Twenty-One

Me: *bursts into the studio* GUYS! WE'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS!

(*Tommy Thayer and Eric are at the studio because Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are sick with COVID-19*)

Tommy: What's the bad news, Emily?

Me: It's Vixen91...she's sick.

Tommy: WHAT?! OH MY GOD! *quickly puts his guitar away in the band's dressing room where it'll be safe*

Me: And you have been dared to help take care of her.

Eric Singer: *steps down from his drumkit, grabs his drum sticks, and then stands next to Emily and Tommy*

Tommy: *teleports me, himself, and Eric Singer to the spare building*

Me: *knocks on the door* OPEN UP! OPEN UP!

Vinnie: *opens the front door* Emily, what's the matter?

Me: I just got a text from Vixen91 and she told me that she's sick.

Eric Singer: I hope it's not what I think it is...

Tommy: *is freaking out* Where is she??

Peter: In the living room. Eli and I made her a bed on the couch.

(*Tommy speed-walked into the living room and that's where he found his spacequeen lying down on the couch underneath a blanket*)

Vixen91: T-Tommy? *looks away, covers mouth, and lets out a cough*

Tommy: My spacequeen, how are you feeling?

Vixen91: I don't feel so good. I'm sick.

Ace: Ya might wanna be careful, Tommy. She could have contracted COVID-19.

Tommy: *shakes his head* No no, not my spacequeen.

Me: *watches Tommy from the kitchen* Poor Tommy...

Vinnie: Yeah...

Tommy: What can I do to help you feel better?

Vixen91: *coughs again* I d-don't know.

Eric Singer: You should probably take her to the hospital Tommy. So, she can get tested in case she has COVID-19.

Tommy: With all the cases of that nasty virus increasing, I probably should.

(*So, Tommy helps Vixen91 get ready and then he carries her bridal style to the Kiss limo, which has been sanitized constantly by the limo driver to avoid the spread of germs, and they grab put their masks on*)

(*All the other Kiss guys and the girls watch outside the window worryingly as the limo pulls out of the driveway*)

Me: Well, I guess we'll have to wait until they come back.

Paul: *is wearing a mask* Tommy just texted me. He said that he'll call us when they receive Vixen91's results.

Gene: *is also wearing a mask while he feeds his pet piranhas a dead tuna fish*