Chapter Five

(*6:00 a.m*)

Me: *snickers*

Vinnie: Hey babe. What are you doing?

Me: I'm going to force Gene to listen to 100 Ways To Love A Cat in his bedroom while I secretly film him. *takes out a speaker and then connects it to my phone, and does the same thing for the YouTube video*

Vinnie: *smiles* Okay. Have fun.

(*The host sneaks into Gene's bedroom while he's still asleep, and then she hides the speaker somewhere where the Demon can't find it*)

Me: *hides in Gene's closet, turning on my video camera and then plays the 100 Ways To Love A Cat song on YouTube*

(*Here's the video!*)
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Gene: *wakes up, mumbling* What the hell...where's that song coming from?

Me: *is holding up the video camera to film Gene Simmons* *quietly snickers*

Gene: *hears a knock on the door and goes to answer it*

Paul: *is wearing black sweatpants and no shirt* Gene, why are you playing music at six in the morning?

Gene: I wasn't planning on doing that, Paul. But while I was asleep, it just came out of nowhere.

Paul: Well, can you please turn it off? I'm still tired.

Gene: I will.

(*After the Starchild left, Gene started looking for the source of the music*)

Gene: Hmm...I know it's here somewhere...

Vinnie: *slithers into Gene's room in his snake form* (Hiss!) (What's all that noise?)

Gene: *turns around and sees Vinnie* Oh hey Vinnie. Can you please help me find out where that cat song is coming from?

Vinnie: *nods his head*

(*Vinnie slithers around the floor while feeling for the vibrations from the music, and then he came upon a speaker that was hidden underneath a pink blanket*)

Vinnie: *raises up his body, spreading out his hood* (Hiss!) (I found it Gene)

Gene: *lets out a sigh of relief* Thank God. *picks up the speaker and pushes a button to turn it off and the music stops* I'm going back to bed.

Vinnie: *slithers underneath Gene's bed as it's cooler there for a nap*

(*The host saves the video, and then switches to her solid black cat form, quietly going over to Vinnie and picking him up in her mouth (like what a mother cat does to carry her kittens) and takes him back to the Egyptian bedroom*)