Chapter Six

(*The host brings Ace and Vixen91 to an abandoned mansion that is said to be haunted, but it was still safe*)

Me: *opens the front door leads Ace and Vixen91 to a bedroom* Okay, guys. Since Tommy Thayer has been ignoring Vixen91 once again, it's time for a little bit of sweet revenge. Ace has been secretly dared to have sex with Vixen91.

Ace: *blushes* Oh! I...um...hehe. 😅

Vixen91: *giggles and the leaves for a few minutes to go change into something sexy*

Me: And while you guys are "doing it" I'm going exploring. Cheerio!

(*The host waves goodbye and then closes the bedroom door behind me as she leaves*)

Ace: Hey pumpkin, you almost ready?

Vixen91: Yes. I'm ready. ☺️ *comes out wearing a purple wrist and ankle cuffs and a leash around her neck, and she is also dressed as a fox*

Ace: Holy sh*t! Soooo sexy! 🤤

(*Ace loops the chain around Vixen91 to anything that will hang her up and he f*cks her until they both couldn't move*)

(*There are lots of loud moaning sounds as they echo all across the abandoned mansion*)

Me: *is using a fire torch to explore* Wow, some dare they've got. Ooh...Maybe I can  convince to do that to me. 😍🥰

(*After a while, the host, Ace, and Vixen91 teleport back to the spare building and they made it in time before dinner time*)

Tommy: Hi Vixen91! Where were you all day?

Me: We went out to explore this abandoned mansion that's in the middle of the forest and it was spooky. 👻🎃

Vixen91: Yes, it was. And Ace wanted to come with us, too.