Chapter Twenty-Three

Me: Ohh yeahhh...we've got more dares! 😈 And a question for the Starchild!

Paul-how are you doing since you got COVID-19?

Paul: I'm all better now! Me and the guys are getting ourselves ready to go back out on tour.

Gene: *flicks out his long tongue* Yes, and the same goes for me. Thank God I'm not sick anymore.

(*Another question pops up on the KISS computer*)

Me: Ooh! We've got another question! And it's for Vinnie Vincent, aka The Ankh Warrior!

Vinnie-why do you hate anything to do with horror movies?

Vinnie: Because they scare the hell outta me. When I was about nine years old, I started watching all those black and white horror movies and I got really into it. And then, I couldn't concentrate in school because I'd wake up in that middle of the night screaming from having all those nightmares.

Me: Believe me, when we first met, he wasn't really into the fact that I was a horror movie fan. Every year, I'd be watching the scary stuff on TV because in October on FreeForm, they have this thing called "Thirteen Nights of Halloween" and Vinnie was absolutely TERRIFIED of all the monsters and the people getting chopped up.

Gene: I actually didn't know that. Does Thirteen Nights of Halloween come on TV every day and night in October?

Me: Absolutely! I love the horror movies they show us! And they even have 31 Days Till' Christmas on FreeForm as well.

Vinnie: Which is way better for me because I don't like watching the horror movies, and when they start showing all the Christmas movies, Emily and I get to watch something that we both like.