Setting and Costumes

(Drottningholm Palace)

This will serve/roleplay as the Palace of Princess Catherine.

(I don't know the real name of this Castle but you can find it somewhere in Europe; says Google)

This one will serve/roleplay as the Castle of Prince Frederick

Now let's move on to the next category: COSTUMES

When talking about Princes and Princesses, Royal Highnesses and such, we are all looking forward with their dresses and suits, right? I think showing their costumes will add more colors and excitement to the story/movie. I'll give it to you, then.

I will just insert the pictures for their dresses and suits when needed to(in the next chapters).

Hope you look forward to how will the story flows 'cause even I do. I really do. I am very excited to write this story because it is also my dream to live in such a royal life like a princess or what. A young girl's dream.

P/s: If there's an image I will insert for the costumes, and there's a person wearing it, IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR A ROLEPLAY. Only the suit or the dress is. They're just models. Thanks.

V
---------
Just a quick special mention to my dear friend AsiannaGreed ,thank you very much girl, Reshian. She made a video teaser for this Parallel Love story.

I will post the link here soon so I can share it to all of you.