Chapter VIII: Breaking Bones

A/N I would like to give shout outs to you readers so please comment and vote, and I'll select a couple of people each time I update 🧡

"Shift!" She demanded using her alpha authority over Kelly.

Kelly shifted in and out of her wolf form, her bones breaking and reforming themselves, crying out to the moon to help the pain she felt.

The first part of training Isla gave her was basic self defence, which she trained her for a week. The second week, and part of her training, she needed to be able to demand shifts with her wolf, to bare the pain that this transitioning could bring upon her.

She began to slow down, she walked from one side of the porch to the other. Stretching her legs before sprinting. The porch was at least 100m long. The pack house being huge after all to hold all these wolves. Holding the wood at the ends. She had regained her leg strength. Her thighs burning from the lack of use over the week. The lactic acid in her muscles were a pain in her behind, especially since she had been in the black hole. Her legs were weak and they were a main need for survival.

She cried out to stop but was met back with her Alpha female telling her and commanding her to 'shift', especially when she couldn't hear any breaking bones.

Kelly would be useless against a grown wolf that could shift in mere seconds, whilst her phasing takes longer. The prematurity that she had, would have caused her more suffering with the loss of her leaders. They were meant to help her and guide her. She didn't even have family to help. She was isolated being a rogue.

"What are you doing?" His deep voice came from the sliding door.

"None of your business what I'm doing." She growled out. Her wolf didn't like the tone she held to her male, but this wasn't how he should treat his female. Her beast became quiet.

"What are you doing to that she wolf you transitioned into your supposed pack?" His voice was the same old monotone.

"Training her."

"What kind of training tactic is that?"

"A good one." She had to stop herself from grinning at the sarcasm. She wanted to keep the same face he held.

"I'm trying to be serious here." He replied

"Her wolf was dormant and she shifted when she was young. Her wolf is premature and holds more control then her," She looked over to him, her eyes meeting his , in her peripheral vision she saw Kelly standing there watching the two alphas. "Shift", her authority seeped out.

She could feel the waves of it crashing into Kelly as she went down and shifted again. Waves of only some of her alpha power crashed into her males, her wolf wanted to test the waters between them, as they still held each others eyes. His eyes held a glint, he was affected by her, by them. Her wolf held pride in that, basked in it.

She knew it affected his men around her too. They would stare at her. She let her wolf permeate some of her pheromones into the air. Only a little though, just to see if his wolf wanted them. If they're was a form of attraction with this bond that suffered. The unmated males that would stare occasionally let out low growls, showing that their wolves were interested.

This caused her male to let out a guttural sound that tumbled through his throat, his adams apple bopping. His eyes glazed over meaning his wolf must've told them to leave as they quickly rushed off. One of his men feeling brave today and sending a wink her way.

"Leave Tyrone." The male wolf laughed before leaving. Xavier's wolf was interested in them. He wanted them and didn't want any other male wolves to have me.