Chapter XXXI: Reunion Part II

A/N: not edited.

"Brot- Brother?" Isla mumbled.

A small chuckle vibrated through his chest, he continued to pull her along until they reached a certain point. He hit a certain point that opened up a wall. He pulled her before pushing a button that closed the wall and they started moving.

He didn't reply but he held a small smile, but it didn't reach towards the sky. His eyes held pain.

The noise of the elevator slowly moving up creaked in her ears.

"What happened? What happened that day you were born... Theo?" It felt unrealistic. She saw her pack burst into chaos and flames. How could someone survive. How could a new born survive?

"They knew. You weren't meant to be far from the hospital. Our parents felt the disconnection, thought maybe you were killed. But maybe, just maybe you had entered a new territory which cut off all links to the pack."

She never thought of that. The excruciating pain wasn't mind and soul numbing, but she felt alone and... rogue. She had pushed herself to become a rogue as she was traumatised and believed everyone was dead.

"I didn't know. Are they alive?"

"I don't know, one day they had disappeared, left me in the care of the travelling pack. Our pack, but then one day they were fighting and I had ran away. A strange group of men found me and that's how I am here now. I gained their respect after they had succeeded in turning me into a monster." The last word was said softly that she would've missed it.

"You're a triple hybrid, aren't you?"

"Yes. I am meant to be the nuclear weapon for the vampire kind. My bite can kill humans and werewolves."

"A nuclear weapon for what?"

"What kind of question is that sister? A war of course."

A war is coming. A familiar voice sounded in her head. The elevator door opened, and the smell of thick blood and sweat had filled the chilled air. Leaves falling along with men. This could all be seen in her peripheral.

The smell of her mate wafted and filtrated through her senses. Hot electricity, sparked her skin as though a live wire was whipping and licking at her skin. It burned and pained her. She needed her mate at a god awful time.

"We need to get you out of here." Theo looked around them. Men were getting distracted by the smell of a she wolf in need. The lust was causing death by distraction.

Xaviers wolf picked up his mates scent forcing him to change back to his human form and he snapped the neck of his opponent.

He searched around for her and checked on his pack members. Engaging in another battle as he pulled a pale creature off one of his wolves. His mind focused and his heart stone as he carelessly ripped through the war zone.

His heart pattered softly as he saw his mate in the hands of another male. It ached at the sight of her. It had been so agonisingly long. The figure was a young male that still looked pubescent. But nevertheless he was still raging. Who was this strange boy handling his Isla.

He felt a gust of wind as the boy got closer, his eyes flashing 3 colours as a voice pushed through sharply,

Mutt.

Xavier's mind was triggered. Pacing in miles he quickly shifted before sending a command to his wolves that he was retrieving their Luna.

They grunted a yes in the mind link.

His paws pounded on the ground with a crunch of leaves. This boy was going to be dead like the trees if he finds any injuries on her.

Yet something smelt off. Who was this boy?