Chapter XXI: Autumn Leaves

A/N: not edited.
Sorry it's been awhile my lovely readers from around the world. Still amazes me to see this wide range of culture coming together to read my book! I hope you all enjoy my writing (and sorry for the mistakes that are here and there.)
Anyway University was a little rough recently and work has been stuffing me around a little by giving me shifts without notice, but that's alright, I'm alive and I have the opportunity to make money and socialise with some amazing customers.

Now here's the next chapter many of you have been waiting patiently for:

p.s: the song is Where's my love by SYML - Alternate version.
————————————————————————
He held her for so long.

Grazing her skin, gently tracing her whole body. The skin and the flesh, he could feel all of her and she could die happily from the pleasure it gave. The warm colours surrounding them felt surreal, as though they were in a painting. She didn't dare to talk in fear that he would wake from this moment and go back to the stone mask that he constantly wore.

"Isla." Her name rolled off his tongue, sending warmth throughout all the areas of her body. His body relaxed against her back as he leaned down, his chest moving away and his mouth placed along his mark. She let out a soft moan from the impact. He was gentle with the pecks that he traced along her neck. His lips lingering with each kiss placed.

He pulled the shirt down, putting more of her shoulder on display. He kissed every crevice that surfaced from underneath. He lifted the shirt up, exposing her breasts to the cooler breeze.

He kissed along her back. This wasn't lust.

He continued, the soft touch of his lips going down the curve of her spine. He was all hers, and she would be all his. She believed that she was the only one to see this side to him that he was hiding. She smiled softly as she leaned into the kisses. He got down to his knees. Not once did he look up to look at her exposed breasts. He rested his head against her stomach and pulled her close, holding tight like he was afraid of that if he was to let go, then he would lose her.

"You're too good for me. I don't deserve someone like you." He mumbled into her flesh. His voice still deep, but held a softer undertone. This was the real him and it was only her, right now, who could get this reaction from this male. She felt empowered, but at the same time blessed and grateful for this man who was baring his emotions in front of her. This took courage from him and she would never forget that. He was so gentle, which made her realise that this is not lust, this was intimacy.

She ran her hands through his hair. Surprised by the softness it held. She let out a soft shush and hummed quietly as she played with his hair. He held the softness of her hips that she hated because it would never go away after all the training, she did. But if this male was to hold it for comfort, then she was happy that her body could hold such power.

After some time had passed, she knelt down on the autumn bed, meeting Xavier's height.

"We keep personas for the theatrical need of seeming strong or to be what society expects us to be," She lowered herself, looking into his grey eyes that seemed to be bluer in this moment, "but Xavier, when you're alone with me you don't need to impress anyone. I, with not a doubt at all, will accept every part of you that you will show to me. Whether they be what you think is your flaws or your strengths. I will love it all."

His eyes widened at her statement, his mouth gaping, before closing. His hand running up her back and neck, before landing into her hair. He pulled her in for a kiss. A passionate slow one. One that was needed. She could feel the walls that surrounded him begin to crumble and her touch, like leaves shedding away from tree that once hid baby birds in a nest. He no longer needed to hide everything and act like a stone, instead she would be his rock.