Chapter XVIII: Number 25

A/N: not edited. Warning, this chapter has some violence in it.

Remember to vote, follow or comment if you would like to be dedicated a chapter 🧡

This chapter is dedicated to green571  thank you for adding this book into your werewolf reading list!

She played with the bottom of her lip. She could still feel the electrifying sparks that tingled when she kissed Xavier. He didn't pull away, instead he held her closer to him. For how long they stayed that way was unknown to her, but she had never felt that type of comfort before. This was a whole new level of comfort that no one besides her own mate could provide.

After an unknown amount of time passed, he dismissed himself, telling her to go back to sleep and that she needed to replenish all of her energy. It was a different side to him that she'd never seen and she hoped it was only for her to see, especially more often as well.

The next morning when she awoke, she couldn't help but continue to play with her lips as she waited for breakfast. Some of Xavier's pack members giving her weird looks and others sitting away from her or mothers pulling their pups away, but she didn't mind, for now she pushed anything back as she was still feeling content from being in her mates arms the previous night.

The past couple of weeks her pack and have noticed that some of the pack members in this pack were against interbreeds. She knew it was because of what Erikah did and that because of her there was a negative stigma around the ideation of warlocks and witches, although she was still yet to learn and know what the full extent of it was. Her pack members were practically segregated from everyone else being placed in a smaller pack house that was run down and away from everyone else. But they just ignored it and continued to enjoy each others company like a close family.

"I'm so glad to see that you are okay!" A high voice piped from behind causing her head to snap to the direction and turn around. The girl hugged her. She tensed under the pressure she had as Isla's arms were stuck to her sides from the death grip.

"Leave her alone babe, you're going to hurt the pup if you're not careful." Dr Jack Wilson grasped her hands, gently pulling her away.

"Oh please, he's not even the size of a pineapple yet." She noticed the small round bump that was hidden under her sweater that flared out.

She racked her brain trying to figure out who she was, it wasn't until Xavier stood next to her with their resemblances that it fully clicked in her mind. When she was extremely out of it yesterday she remembered that this girl was there.

"Thank you for healing me Dr Wilson. I appreciate it. Although you didn't have to go through the hassle. As you may know many of the pack members in my pack are hybrids too." She thanked him.

"Yes, I've noticed. Hard not to when half the pack is a bit tense." He whispered the last part closer to her ear and chuckled.

Isla nodded her head as a form of reply.

"It's good though, I hope they can see that we aren't that bad. I have pack members that are still against the idea of a hybrid being a pack doctor and tend to discriminate against me, which is why it's great to have Damien help out."

"Yes, it would be nice to see no more oppression against interbreeds" Xavier's sister nodded her head. "I always worry what people will think of our pup." She held her hands on her belly, Wilson placing his hands on hers planting a kiss on her temple.