eleven

"Hey! Just in time." Mike spoke to Evelyn and Edward, "Alright, check it out. 'My fellow students' right? 'We are the future, anything is possible if you just believe. Blah blah blah.' Perfect. You've got yourself a speech." Mike smiled proudly at his speech, handing Jessica's notebook back to her.

"No, this'll be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head." Jessica laughed, putting the paper into a ball and throwing it at Mike's head. It was as if Mike had expected it, as he didn't flinch an inch.

"You gotta embrace the cliques, Jess." Mike comments, sitting back in his chair.

"They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians." Eric backed up Mike, making everyone at the table except Jessica smile. That, in itself, made Evelyn laugh.

"And that is why you are not valedictorian." Angela retorted to her boyfriend, making the table roar with laughter. Evelyn glanced at Edward, wondering what he was thinking. If he was valedictorian, his speech would be perfect, and she knew it to be true.

"Jessica doesn't need cliques. She'll write something people will remember." Evelyn commented, making Edward smile. All of a sudden, Alice and Jasper sat at their table. Evelyn and Edward smiled, but everyone else looked shocked.

"I've decided to throw a party." Alice spoke, she looked so excited.

"After all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school?" Jasper commented, making Evelyn and Edward laugh the hardest.

"A party at your place? I've never seen your house." Angela spoke, and Jessica finished. 

"No one has ever seen their house." Eric added, looking at Evelyn knowingly. Eric knew that was a lie, but he wanted to make Jessica feel better.

"I don't know about you guys, but I love to party." Evelyn chimed in, making everyone smile. Alice seemed to be spaced out, Evelyn seemed to understand it as a vision, and so did Edward.

♥︎

"Are you sure this is where you saw Victoria in your vision?" Carlisle asked quietly, as everyone stood in the middle of the woods. Alice was still, her senses still calibrating.

"She's almost here," Alice spoke, then staying quiet for a moment, "on your left!" She shouted as everyone ran to the left. Edward picked up Evelyn and ran while she was on his back. Evelyn held her wand tightly in her hand and watched for the red-head.

They ran so fast, it reminded Evelyn of apparating. It was dizzying seeing the world in a big motion blur, but she powered through it and kept her eyes open for the vicious Victoria.

Every turn Victoria made, we made. Every jump Victoria jumped, we jumped. The cycle continued for a few minutes in which Evelyn got close enough for Evelyn to shout a spell her way.

"Immobulus!" Evelyn shouts, trying to stop Victoria. It just misses her, as she then jumps into the wolves territory.

"Wait, she's in their territory." Carlisle says, stopping everyone but Emmett. Emmett, trying to do everything he can to stop her, follows suit and jumps after her, falling into the water. The wolves are quick to cut out the action. 

Emmett comes back to the clan and watches as Victoria runs into the darkness of the forest, not to be seen again for a long time.

♥︎

Evelyn sat on the couch with her father, as she read the daily prophet. She read through Rita Skeeter's latest article, which she mainly ignored. What she did read was some information that said Severus Snape had become Headmaster at Hogwarts.