Epilogue

"I want to show you something." Evelyn spoke, sitting just across from Cedric in the meadow.

"What?" Cedric asked, holding her hand as the wind blew gently through the flower-covered meadow. Evelyn smiled, using her gift.

Though she was a healer, she was also a witch. She was able to open her mind to Cedric, finally letting him see everything she had seen, felt and been through, through her eyes and her mind.

Cedric was able to see every one of their memories together. Their time at Hogwarts, when they first met as first-years and as Edward Cullen, the Yule Ball, their first kiss, their time revealing what they truly were to one another, every look they gave, their wedding, the honeymoon, Evelyn's pregnancy, and finally right now.

He knew everything.

Cedric opened his eyes wide, a smile quickly spreading across his face. He took Evelyn's hand in his and touched his heart. Evelyn smiled, pecking him on the cheek lovingly.

"How did you do that?" Cedric asked, wondering how his wife had become so talented.

Evelyn smiled, "I've been practicing, and I stopped blocking my mind off. Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you." Evelyn looked him in the eyes, being totally genuine with him.

"There's one exception," Cedric smiled, "and that is me. Will you show me again?" Cedric laughed, leaning in to kiss her.

"We've got a lot of time." Evelyn laughed, playing with his hair. Cedric smiled.

"Forever."

The pair then continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of their forever.