Chapter 1: The Planning

Harry's POV:

It's been 3 months since the war, I've been helping Aurors and teachers of Hogwarts to rebuild all the structures and buildings. After those months of rebuilding and paying the depth I or we made at Gringotts yup, I paid all the depth of bills of the parts that have been destroyed and apologized to them because of the dragon. After those, I came to live with me and my godson Ted in Grimmauld place, my godfather's house. I took care of Ted after the war ended, I'm only the living relative he had, except for his grandparents but they are old enough to not keep him so they gave me Ted full guardian but sometimes when I'm not home I let them take care of him for a few hours or so.

"Godfather, Godfather. Why are you sad?" Ted said staring at me with puppy eyes, I smiled and chuckled a bit.

"Nothing I just missed them," I said. And I carried Ted to his bed to sleep.

"Good night Ted have a good sleep," I said then kissed his forehead. I then left his room and went to mine.
Oh yeah, I and Ted are supposed to be in The Burrow so we can catch up on what are we doing now. The Weasley family took care of me when I'm in sorrow. 
I and Ginny broke up because I don't see the sparks anymore, I don't know why but it has always there been a spark, but I don't know.
I'm getting ready to bed when an owl appeared with a letter, it was Ron's owl. I wonder what he wants. 
Ron and Hermione are kinds of distancing themselves from each other, but when I'm not there I see Ron and Hermione hanging around like always we do, but like always they don't even invite me sometimes. You guys are judging me like they are dating so leave them to date, but it's different we don't hang out anymore regularly. I thought they left me out already. So what does Ron want?

Hey Mate

I'm just reminding you that you guys are invited tomorrow to The Burrow. Mom is cooking, I think you missed her dishes and food. Bring Ted too, I think George wants to play with him. 

Your Friend:
Ron

I guess me and Ted are going tomorrow.