Chapter 27: Old coot?!

Harry's POV:

I took a seat in the head chair.
"So... Who is the old coot?" Blaise said
"Before I tell you who the old coot is. Let me tell you a story first. My life story." I said
"Harry... Are you sure?" Em said
"Yes I'm sure, but first I want you guys to make an oath. It is needed because not only its for my safety but also yours." I said and they nodded.
"So how are we going to make this oath?" asked Pansy.
"Make an oath that you will not tell anyone what you heard in this room. You will not tell anyone it who doesn't even know it. And even when you are tortured or given a serum that will tell you anything you will not spill a thing." I said coldly that made everyone's face paled. 
"And you too Draco, I know you know about this already but I will not take chance because of your father. Em will not do it because... let's just say you will find out in the story." I said and they nodded and some gulped, I then smirked because I can see the horror on their faces. 
"Blaise why don't you start." I said and he nodded and gulped.
"Oh come on guys, I'm not bad I'm just taking caution and don't be sacred I'm still me." I added and smiled and they sighed. 
"Ok well uh...  I Blaise Zabini will not tell anyone who doesn't even know what is to be told in this room and not breath a word about it. I swear it on my magic. So mote it be." Blaise said.
Then Pansy took the oath, then Theo, then Draco, and then lastly Daphne. 

"Now that is all done. Do you guys want anything before I start the story?" I said
"Nah, stop stalling and tell us already."  Theo said
"Alright but I'm saying this story will include my 8 years experience but I will just summarize it." I said and thei eyes shot big.
"Ok let's start in my first year, I lived with my Aunt and Uncle's house that time, but when I turned 11 years old there is a big guy that taught me about Hogwarts very hairy I tell you. He said that I should have known about Hogwarts but I didn't. He escorted me to Diagon Alley for my school supplies and get some money. Then when I got to the station he left me there not knowing how to get to the platform, then I heard a family full of read heads shouting about the platform so that took me interest and followed them they showed me the platform and there. Then when I got to Hogwarts there is a platinum haired boy that want to be friend me but I turned him down.  Next there is this boy who keeps telling that the Slytherin house is bad, so in the moment the sorting the hat want to put me in that house but I rejected and pit me in the Lion's house. Now first year Every year I'm not gonna tell what is the detail but I'll tell the most happenings. Now first year there is a forbidden corridor and we went there with my friends and for the record you guys are not friends there, don't interrupt. So we went there we took the challenges there to keep the Philosophers Stone from Voldemort and that's it.

Second year the Chamber of Secrets opened I go down there and killed the Basilisk and a book of Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Next year, third year apparently Sirius Black escaped Azkaban but he is innocent and he's my godfather so I rescued him and got stuck in a shitload of Dementors.

Fourth year I got stuck in playing in the Tri-Wizard tournament I'm the fourth champion, I fought dragon, swam under the lake for an hour, and beat the hedge maze and got transported in the graveyard of Tom Riddle there got resurrected Voldemort I fought then they killed Cedric and when I got back they didn't believe me.

Fifth year a toad named Dolores Umbridge became our DADA teacher and I tell you she's the worst a lot of laws have been passed in school we can't even move. Then Voldemort baited me by having Sirius Black and I transported to Department of Mysteries where there are a lot of prophesies I found my prophesy and we fought a lot of Death Eater and we ended in the Vail and there Bellatrix shot Sirius through the vail and there is his death, and there Voldemort got revealed in the middle of the Ministry.

Sixth year where me and Dumbledore searched for the Horcruxes of Voldemort and destroy them and we didn't find anything just a decoy. That same year the platinum haired boy released the Death Eater in the school by using the Vanishing Cabinet that is in the Room of Requirements and then a dungeon bat killed Dumbledore but the platinum haired need to kill Dumbledore but the dungeon bat killed him.

Seventh year I didn't attend Hogwarts because my friends and I hunted for Horcruxes that Dumbledore trusted to me. So we found almost all of it. We went then to Hogwarts because we found out that two of the Horcrux will be there, and we killed it then I received a vision of the dungeon bat talking to Voldemort then when we got there he already died, so then he asked mo to take his tear to go and see it in an Pensive. It turns out that he and mum are friends, its just everything turned around when they arrived at Hogwarts. They are separated the dungeon bat is in Slytherin and my mum is a Gryffindor, every Slytherin expects him to have prejudice or hate in Gryffindor's but he's too in love with my mom. One day the dungeon bat said something awful to my mum and they never came back to being friends again. But he didn't lose interest in her, even when my mum is already married and had a son. Now there is the prophecy he knows about it, but he also is a spy to the dark lord, and the light lord. Now the dungeon bat goes to Dumbledore for help, to hide his beloved and her family, but Dumbledore only wants one thing in return, his loyalty. The dungeon bat is loyal to the dark lord, but he submitted to the light lord but until this day he's still loyal to the dark. Now then I saw one conversation of him and the bat, Dumbledore said that I am the only one who can kill the dark lord, I will be the sacrifice. The the bat yelled about me being a pig for slaughter, but Dumbledore set that aside and made the bat to a promise that the bat will be the one to kill him to that day. After that I realized that I am the last Horcrux of him so I gave my self up and I died for an hour then came back to kill him again. There we succeeded.

Now a month after I have came into my inheritance of my property and I saw all the things that Dumbledore did to me, and there I found out that I am the Master of Death, he gave me a choice of going back into time to change everything but leave my godson to my trusted friend, Hermione. I left that world and here I am. I came to Hogwarts then there I met Em he is the Death." I said all of the things that have happened. They now all know about me, but it just only left Hermione.

"What about Hermione, does she knows? And this story is unbelievable but I trust you." Theo said.
"She doesn't know but I will have one of you tell her in the right time. Any more questions?" I said
"Where is your loyalty lays?" Pansy asked
"Good thing you asked Pansy, actually I wanna make another group, not just the dark and light but if you'll ask me I rather go to the dark. Tom is just manipulated we will see on what he truly want to do. And for making another group, its like the grey side but I will fight." I said
"Well if it is then, Im with you, I can be in your side. We're at a different side but we trust the dark side." Theo said
"Thank you Theo, you know the world cannot live without dark and light. Dumbledore there is trying to get rid of the dark, and let muggles in to our world. It will create utter chaos." I said
"Well if it is then, Im with you." Daphne said.
"Me too." Pansy said
"Me three." Blaise said
"Will my dad be disappointed." Draco said
"Draco, your dad will be proud I tell you, you chose your side, but also your leading in the dark." I said
"Ok well then Im in." Draco said
"We are a group, we'll protect each other. But we will not create the third group today, but we will in our third year, it is so that we can go to Hogsmeade." I said and they nodded.
"Here guys is Em as you know, but since you joined me Em will protect you from death." I said and their eyes shot.
"Wait really?" Pansy asked with a supprised tone.
"Yes he will. Now why don't we go to our rooms now because its late and we still have school tomorrow." I said and they nodded and left,. hut before Em can leave I called him.
"Em I need to talk to you." I said and took a seat beside me
"What is it." He said
"We need to get the stone on Christmas break, it is so that only a couple of people will be here." I said
"Are you sure are you not coming home to spend time with Sirius and have the yule ritual?" Em said
"Not this year, I need to get it before him. So that he won't be resurrected until the given time." I said and he nodded.
"Alright we'll go. Goodnight." He said
"Goodnight." I said and I saw him leave, I sat at my bed, thinking of Ted. How is he doing right now? How is he? How are he handling things? Can I have Ted here, and raise him? A lot of questions bugged me because I miss him a lot.