Chapter 26: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Harry's POV:

Today I have Defense, but before that I headed to Herbology. This day is just like yesterday, making fire but before we know it everyone succeeded. Now we are going to start a fire wordlessly. I pointed my wand at the wood and imagining it at letting my magic go through my wand to the wood. 'I did it!'. Prof. Sprout saw me and awarded me with 10 points. The whole time is just us focusing on our magic and trying to lit the wood on fire.
The Herbology class ended with all of us accomplishing the task. 'Apparently everyone is better in focusing in their magic, than relying in an incantation.' I thought to my self.
'Well Hadrian, everyone is better in magic, if you focused on your core.' Em said through our mind-like for me to get jumpy. I then looked at him and he chuckled. 
"Really, you gotta scare me like that." I said to Em
"Well, yes. Now We need to think on how to approach Voldy, and how are you going to resurrect him." Em said and I nodded.
"I don't know. I'm not sure if I wanna do this, look I wanna side with him and all, and I want him to be alive and sane so that he won't kill me, but I don't wanna do that yet, let me have a peaceful year. But maybe in fourth year, what'd you think?" I said to Em, he seems like he's agreeing. 
"Well fourth year isn't bad, but I don't want you entering it. And let's not do it in the 24th its the day of the last tournament, and why did they perform the ritual in that day, it's not even a full moon that day!?" Em said almost shouting
"Yeah well let do it in the 13th of June, it's a full moon." I said
"Yeah, and then we just need to get all the Horcruxes, to get him sane..." Em stopped in the last word, and I then just realized.  
"So... You have an idea, ok well we will get all the Horcruxes then I'll have you perform the ritual. Great plan, thanks Em save's me a lot of headache thinking about it." I said and hugged him
"So we will not express anything to Quirrell?"
"Nope, but we will need to get the stone and give it back to the Flamel's." I said ad he nodded.

"You know, you could easily just get the stone for yourself but your heart is too big." Em said and made my heart soft.
"Aww, thanks. I mean yeah I can keep the stone, but that stone is not mine. Nicholas needs it, for him to survive and I am simply immortal I cannot die, unless I want to in this world." I said, and we walked our way to class.

We arrived at the room and we sat at the back. Then I noticed that the classroom is filled with Gryffindor's.
"Ugh I forgot we have Defense with Gryffindor's." I said to my breath.
"You're not the only one who's annoyed." I heard someone from behind, I turned my head to see who it was.
"Daphne, why thank you for your care of hating them." I said sarcastically and Daphne and Pansy sat behind us. 
"Well, I'll do anything to insult them. Oh Em you never told me why your name is your name, is there any reason?" Daphne said to Em 
"Well um, my parents are a big fan of The Tale's of the Beedle and the Bard, and lucky for them their family name is Death in Esperanto, and named me Death in Latin. So yeah they named me based of a translation." Em said, 
'I'm impressed Em, quick thinking. That is a story of your name.' I thought
'Yup, it is the story.' Em quickly said through our link and I flinched. 
'I forgot he can know what I am thinking!' I thought
'Well I can turn it off, and on.' Em said
'Well turn it damn off, but if I'm not around you or close keep them on.' I said and saw Em nodded. Then I saw a hand moving in my face then I quickly turned into reality. 
"Harry are you alright, you zoned out a bit." Daphne said
"Yeah I'm good. Oh Prof. Quirrell is here." I said and turned at the front, I saw Daphne's face looks confused and suspicious. 

"Go-Good morning c-class. Thi-this is De-Defense Aga-ainst the Da-dark A-arts. This c-class i-is a co-core cl-class, i-it wi-will i-improve yo-your co-core. Th-this ye-year a-and so on we wi-will le-learn ab-about Da-dark Cr-creatures and De-defense spe-spells." Prof. Quirrell said stuttering.
The class goes on about Dark Creatures for first years like Imps, Ghosts, Hags, and curing Werewolf bites. 
'I guess next meeting we'll learn about the spells' I thought 

The class ended with almost all of us sleeping because of that stupid stutter. We excited our class and headed to the the Great Hall for lunch. We seated at our usual seat with now Daphne and Pansy, and I am also with Draco, Blaise and Theo. The feast then started and we stacked up some foods on our plate.
"So... Harry when are you going to tell us, who's the old coot?" Theo asked 
"Let's meet up today in our free block or study hall, in front of my room. No one will go in unless you want to be hurt." I said and they nodded. 

Time Skip: Free Period 

I went to the bathroom to release some liquid before going to my room. I went to the dungeons and entered the Slytherin common room, I quickly headed to my room when I saw my friends waiting. 
"Oh hello guys, really wanna know who is it huh. Well wait here." I said, I went to the front of my door and hold the handle, and held my head close to the door
~I Hadrian James Potter-Black key Theodore Sileo Nott, Draco Lucius Malfoy, Mortem Mortis, Daphne Lenora Greengrass, Blaise Zabini and Penthesilea Ancina Parkinson to my bedroom~ I whispered parseltongue to the door and it glowed. 
"Well, we can come in now. Now don't touch anything that is in a closet." I said and they nodded. 
"Harry wow, your room is bigger than ours." Theo said amazed. 
"I know, now sit. I'm gonna tell you all about me and where I come from." I said
"Wait 'Where you come from?'" Daphne said, and we went to the meeting room
"Yes, now sit there are foods and drinks there if your thirsty or hungry the story will be long." I said and they took as seat in each chair, and I'm in the head seat. 

To Be Continued:

Hey guys umm, this will be the new character face for Mortem or Em

Hey guys umm, this will be the new character face for Mortem or Em. I changed it because I don't like him looking like Tom and not get Dumbledore get suspicious. So yeah make sure to see this

Now this is Theo Nott

Also you guys can start a conversation and ask something about me. Thank you guys.