Chapter 10: No.4 Privet Drive

Harry's POV:

"Get Up! Faster! Go and make breakfast! Up!" Someone said, while my vision is still dark, then I opened my eyes and im in my cupboard. 'Woah it work!' I said in my head
"Yes little master it worked." Mortem said that appeared nowhere in front of my face.
"Alright why don't you go and do what she said, and you go on what you wanna do." Mortem said and I nodded. I got up quickly and headed in the kitchen, I flipped the egg and transferred it in a plate, then I quickly made them tea. Then I heard Dudley go running in the stairs and burst in at the door. Then he went straight to his presents, oh god I forgot its his birthday today.
"How many are there?" Dudley asked his father
"thirty-six" Uncle Vernon said, then Dudley gave him a furious face and said
"Thirsty-six, that two less then last year!" Dudley yelled
"Well... I-uh." Vernon's words got cut by Petunia
"Darling you haven't counted Aunt Marge's present" Petunia
"Thirty-seven then" Dudley said
"That's why we are gonna buy you two more presents while we are out. How does that work." Petunia said.
"Alright then, I will gonna have thirty-nine" Dudley said, and Petunia said. 
"Boy get the post!" Uncle Vernon said.
"Yes Uncle." I said, and I go and get it, I checked what all it is then I saw my letter. I quickly slid it in my pocket, and gave my uncle his post's.
"Mrs. Figg called, she cant babysit the boy now. She said something about falling down the stairs, I don't know. What should we do? We cant bring the freak." Aunt Petunia said
"GO BOY, your coming, but onw wrong step and you are not going to eat for a month, and your staying in your cupboard for the month! Do yo understand!" Uncle Vernon said, and I nodded.

I got ready for the day, and change to proper clothes. Uncle Vernon warned me for the last time that one wrong step and blah, blah, blah. Then we hop on the car and drove across London and we arrived in the Zoo in less than an hour. We signed in and we go inside and explore the animals inside. Im excited to see all the snakes I haven't seen any other than Nagini last time. I wonder if I can have a snake familiar. Well I can have my familiar running in Hogwarts because its a familiar, you can't them away from us and I can keep control of him. 

We roam around the serpent section and I saw the snake I released in my last life. I talked to him for a bit, and I roamed around a little bit away from his cage, and when im far enough I released my magic and set him free. When the people realised the snake have escaped scream filled the room, and I went with the act too, so no one noticed its me. After the snake escaped we went home and I made them dinner fast enough for their satisfaction and I soon went to my cupboard so I can write Hogwarts a letter so they can know I can manage on my own and, I accept to go there. Then when I went outside I got greeted with an owl, on top of the car. So I quickly tied the letter to the owl and made it flew away. After that I confronted Aunt and Uncle.

"Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon." I called them
"What is it boy?" Vernon said.
"I got my Hogwarts letters today so im going away now. Im not going to come back here again. I just wanna tell you so you can know that I didn't run off. Just tell them I run away even if i didn't. If Dumbledore visits you, tell him I ran off and you don't know where." Harry said. And Vernon and Petunia's reaction are priceless, its like they have seen a ghost or something.
"Well if your leaving go on then!" Vernon said.
"Yeah, yeah im going bye." I said and left the house.

Im now going on foot, going to Diagon Alley. I need to have my Lordships and have another key to my Potter Vault. And I guess im gonna stay at the Leaky Cauldron from time.
Oh wait I can summon the Night bus, but I don't have money on me. Well im going on foot then. Honestly its not that far away.
And I guess soon after I finish my first year im gonna live in one of the houses that I own.