Chapter 29: Telling the Tale

Harry's POV:

Dinner just finished and I quickly left the hall to go to my room. I didn't wait for my friends because I wanna set up the meeting room for us to discuss somethings. I arrived at my room when suddenly someone appeared that made me jumped.
"Seriously Em, please don't do that. And how, I made some extra wards?" I said
"Really your going to ask that, I'm Death idiot. And besides are you going to tell her?" Em said that made me listen more clearly and I took a seat in my bed while Em is standing in front of me. 
"I think so but I'm not gonna, and today we'll plan the start of our group so that we'll be ready for it." I said then suddenly a knocked came in. 
"Come in." I said and straighten my body posture. The door then opened and there are my friends. 
"Let's talk in the meeting room." I said and got up and walked to the meeting room, while the other followed I took a seat at the head.
"So I wanted to talk to you guys. Tomorrow I'm not gonna be here, I'm going to the ministry. But I have a special to you guys." I said
"Alright what is it? I'm sure we can do it." Theo said
"Oh I know you can, but it will be hard. I want you guys to tell Hermione about my life." I said and I saw the expression on their faces changed. 
"Oh, um, well we'll do that." Draco said and everyone agreed.
"Don't worry Em is gonna be there. And I wanna talk to you guys on how we're gonna make our group." I said
"Oh well that's good. It is better planed than never." Pansy said
"Yes it is." I said
"Well. I can't take over the Slytherin this year, because I still don't have a reason for the reason to come out. So we can do it on our second year." I said
"Um, why next year?" Blaise asked
"Because next year the Chamber will be opened, that way I can reveal my self to the Slytherin as the Lord of the house and not be suspicion of me because I'm not the heir, and they will respect me because I'm the lord." I said and the nodded.
"Well that is good. And what are we going to call our selves?" Daphne said
"Well dear. I'm actually going to let you guys come up with a name, and I'll think if it fits perfect." I said
"Ok, thanks for giving us such an honor." Theo said and we laughed
"Oh I have a question." Pansy said
"Ok what is it Pansy?" I said
"Ok well, are going to be like You-Know-Who? With marks, mask, uniforms?" Pansy asked, and I got shocked because thank goodness someone asked.
"Well I'm gonna want to remind you guys this quote 'Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.' I want you guys to remember that. Say his name Voldemort." I said and everyone flinched except Em.
"And Pansy, yes I think I want it to be like that. A mark for our sign and an object for communication, and an object also for transportation. Uniforms for us to go unrecognized, and masks to, to go on fights." I said
"Oh well that is good." Theo said
"Ok, what is the matter with us with almost all of you responding 'Oh well that is good'." I said and we laughed hysterically.
"Ok well that is it for now, and you guys can come here in the meeting room if you want tomorrow if your going to tell Hermione about it." I said

"Ok, thanks Harry." They said and we rose from my seat and let them out.
"Ok you know what you are going to do tomorrow. Goodnight." I said then we parted off to our own rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day:

I woke up from my slumber and sat from my bed. I quickly got up and walked to my bathroom, I stared at my self in the mirror and said.
"What am I gonna do now?" I said confusedly because I need to change everything my life, friends, and how everyone's perspective about everything.
I shook my head and stripped down and got in the shower and turned on the cold shower and a couple minutes turned it into hot shower. My body feels relaxed when the hot water shot out of the shower.
I quickly then dried my self with a towel and wrapped it around my waist, I then got out of the bathroom and walked my way to my walk-in closet.
"I really should get more robes." I said and sighed I took my robe out of the rack and I then quickly placed my glamour so that I am at the right age and shape and then wore my robe.