Chapter 33: The Troll

Harry's POV:

Today was the 31st of October, in the past month it hasn't been eventful, but I just remembered what is going on this day. I still remembered Hermione lying for us to get out of trouble. But today I'm going to prevent it. But I quickly thought of something, today, also is the day when I became who I am. My parents died this day, I quickly became sad at the thought of it and then suddenly someone held my hand and gave it a squeeze. I looked over on who it was and saw it was Em. 
"Thank you." I said to him and he smiled and nodded before letting my hand go. 

 I was walking down The Quad I stumbled across a Weasley, then I heard him said.
"It's no wonder no one can stand her." Ron said to Seamus and Dean, then I noticed Hermione at the back of Weasley and I saw her face change.
"She's a nightmare, honestly." Weasley added, I quickly wanna punch him when Em stopped me and pointed somewhere else to get me distracted. I saw then who Em was pointing to. It's Hermione. I nodded at him and said.
"Let her be for an hour, before dinner start we go fetch her and bring him to the common room. We'll make trouble and get someone in trouble." I said and they nodded. We then headed to our next class, and not bothered any one.

*1 hour before Dinner* 

Draco, Em, Pansy, Blaise, Daphne and I are sitting at our common room, preparing for the feast. The grandfather clock then rang for the hour passed, we then looked at each other and nodded. 
"So... Where is she going to be at?" Draco said, I then got suspicion because Draco doesn't normally care to anyone especially girls, but that made me smirk.
"Draco why are you asking? But she is going to be in the girls bathroom." I said then saw Draco's face blushed, we all then laughed at Draco being embarrassed.  

We then reached the Bathroom I then said and faced the two girls
"Pansy, Daphne you guys go first, check if someone is there except Hermione." I said and opened the door for them, after they entered I heard pansy whispered. 
"What a gentleman." 
I smirked at Pansy's comment there, and left them there. Moments later we all heard
"It's clear, you can come in now." Pansy said, we all then entered, then someone suddenly talked
"Someone's in here." the voice said, that it is clearly Hermione's voice. I then cleared my throat and said 
"Hermione, come out of there." I said while all of us are surrounding the cubicle where Hermione is in to. 
"Hadrian?" Hermione asked, the voice cracked a little but it is still clear. 
"Yes it's me, actually all of us are here. Come on out Hermione." I said, I worry for her, I wanna get him out of here without alerting her about what is going to happen, but she will get out of here without knowing but when she leave us she will know about it too. 
"I don't wanna. Why do you guys even wanna be with me?" Hermione said that made my heart brake, Hermione's voice almost broke when she said 'me'. I don't know what is she saying but I know she's broken hearted.

"Hermione, we're here for you. Always." Draco said, he said it with a caring voice and I looked at him, he looked like he care for her and only for her. I smiled at it and then someone said.
"We're you're friends remember." Daphne said, I smiled at all of them. They are pureblooded people taught to hate muggleborns or mudbloods, but I am proud of them. They learned to care and took liking of one muggleborn, I really hope they will take liking to all. 
"Come on out Hermione, It's almost dinner." I said, that made everyone looked at me on a confused face. I have a plan and they didn't know it, I always have a plan.
"I thought you sa---" Blaise said but got cut off by Draco placing a mouth over him. I nodded at Draco and smiled.
"I'm not actually feeling good at present at the dinner." Hermione said that made me smirked. My thought quickly said that my plan worked. Everyone then except me Hermione and Em formed an O in their faces noticing my motive. 

"Well if you're not going to dinner neither are you also going back at your tower. You my lady are going to the common room, you'll stay at Pansy's and Daphne's room. I'll send an elf to bring you dinner." I said and she nodded. 
"Thank you guys, I have never really had friends and you guys always take care of me." Hermione said that made us all said "That's what friends are for." 
We all then headed to the dungeons to escort her to the common room.