Chapter 22: Which House do you belong to?

Harry's POV:

Flashback:
Malfoy, Draco—Slytherin
Moon, Lily—Slytherin
Nott, Theodore—Slytherin
Parkinson, Pansy—Slytherin
Patil, Padma—Ravenclaw
Patil, Parvati—Gryffindor
Perks, Sally-Anne—Gryffindor
Potter, Hadrian—...

"Wait did she say Hadrian?" "I thought it was Harry" "The-Boy-Who-Lived" Some of that whispered thru the great hall.

I then took a seat and McGonagall placed the hat in my head.
"Hello, Lord Hogwarts" the hat said
"Well hello, Alexander." I said
End Flashback:

"Well hello, Alexander." I said
"Oh, oh I haven't heard that name in a longtime." Alexander said to me. He's the hat, I found out his name in the Chamber of Secrets.
"So where to put you. Oh, you can be in all the house but must put you on the right one." Alexander said
"Well put me in the right house use my attitude and find where ir belongs." I said
"Alright you are brave as a Gryffindor, but smart as an Eagle of not to do it. Also oh, you came back from the future eh. So no Gryffindor eh. You are loyal as a puff, but sly and stilth with your plans like a Slytherin." Alexander said
"Well I think you know what house am I gonna go huh." I said to Alexander.
"Better be... Slytherin!" Alexander yelled in the hall. And the hall fell silent then the Slytherin table clapped.
"Thanks Alexander." I said and walked in the Slytherin table and sat beside Draco.
"Good thing we're in the same house."Draco said
"Yeah."

"Oh I think I missed someone. Morto, Mortem" McGonagall said and there is Em.

Mortem's POV:

When I heard my name I stepped up and sat down. I then felt the hat placed on my head.
"Oh my. My Lord. Well it seems like you will know where your going." The hat said
"Alexander, nice to meet you. You know when the time Godric placed your soul in this hat its supposed Pallidi to take you. But look where you are now. And your doing a good job." I said.
"Well then. Better be Slytherin!!" Alexander yelled. I then got up and walked to the Slytherin table and sat next to Harry.
"Welcome, Em." Harry said.

Harry's POV:

"Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. Before we start the feast, I have an announcement to make. For the first years I would like to tell you that the Forbidden Forest is forbidden to all students.
I have also been asked by Mr. Filch, the caretaker, to remind you all that no magic should be used between classes in the corridors.
Quidditch trials will be held in the second week of the term. Anyone interested in playing for their house teams should contact Madam Hooch.
And finally, I must tell you that this year, the third-floor corridor on the right-hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a very painful death." Dumbledore said
"Now the feast begins. Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!" Dumbledore said and in the last word he flicked his hand, and foods begin to appear on the table.
"Ok he's definitely crazy." Em said and we start to eat.
An hour later, with us eating and chatting. Dumbledore rose in his seat.
"And now that the feast is done. Pick your best tune." Dumbledore 'Oh, no' I thought.
Then music began to chant.

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,      
Teach us something please,       Whether we be old and bald 
Or young with scabby knees,    
Our heads could do with filling       With some interesting stuff,      
For now they’re bare and full of air,        Dead flies and bits of fluff,      
So teach us things worth knowing,       Bring back what we’ve forgot,      
just do your best, we’ll do the rest,       And learn until our brains all rot." Some of us sang but not Slytherin, and in the end everyone ended in different times.

"Ah music, a beautiful sound in our ears. Now bedtime. Off to bed, go, go."Dumbledore said and every prefect gathered us first years to lead us to our dorms. I then came in the line with Draco and Em also with Theo.

A/N: For everyone thinking what they look like here are the pictures.

Glamoured Harry

Normal Harry I think you know his appearance in the different years

And this is Em. He may look like Tom but this is the best for Death.

And also for Draco, knowing them. Yes he knows about Harry being in the future and Em being Death. And technically he took it well. I got tired writing it but I know i should have been so the Chapter can be long.