Chapter 18: Sirius

Harry's POV:

I flooed last so they waited for me in the floo room. And I saw them waiting for me.
"So shall we take this to the Drawing room. Later Sirius im showing you your room." I said and we walked in the drawing room. And we sat down.
"Who are you, I mean your a Potter but the last Potter I know is my Godson Harry." Sirius said and I chuckled. I can't believe that Sirius doesn't recognize me, well he's been in Azkaban for a decade what can he recognize.
"Well Sirius im Hadrian James Potter." I said and Sirius's seemed to not be convinced so I deactivated my heavy glamour. And Sirius's eyes widened and go shocked.
"Pup, how? Your just... How old are you? How long was I in there?" Sirius asked that opened more question to him   
"Im 11 years old. And you have been in prison for 10 years. And for how it is more of a family matter, so Mr. Horn will you now say what you are to say so you can leave early. Sorry for my disrespect." I said and Mr. Horn nodded 
"its alright Mr. Potter. Now Mr. Black, you are to stay in this manor with Mr. Potter. Mr. Potter has gone through St. Mungo's to get you some mind healer. And about the lordships matter Mr. Potter will tell you about it but I already know about it. So ill leave then. Mr. Potter Ill show my self out." He said and got up and walked to the floo room. 

"So Sirius. Where should I start?" I said
"From the beginning would be appreciated." 
"Well then lets get our selves some tea, this might be long." Then I called Kreacher and got us some tea.
"So um... This is my second life as Harry Potter or Hadrian Potter. Death gave me a chance to change everything because someone manipulated me. Death gave me a chance to go over my life again and change it. So basically Im the Master of Death and Immortal." I said
"Wow that's a lot. So what happened to your 1st life?" 
"Well I've live with the Dursley for 17 years, being a slave a punching bag, tortured there. 11th birthday I found out that Im a wizard by Hagrid, he took me shopping for my first year. Which is me being in danger by keeping it from being stolen by Voldemort by possessing Quirrell's body. Second year I fought Tom Riddle and defeating a basilisk in the chamber of secrets. Third year that's when I met you, they introduce me to you by being a traitor and you escaped Azkaban to hunt me. And also I met Remus to that year, teaching Defense. Fourth year I got forced to participate to an deadly event. The Tri-Wizard being the fourth champion and the last task brought me to a grave to have my blood sacrificed to bring Voldemort back. Fifth year, an toad of a women became Defence and tortured everyone by using blood quill and she praises the Slytherins, then I started organizing an organization to teach us defence 'cause we didn't learn anything. Then we sneaked in the Ministry to get you rescued because Voldemort tricked me, but you we're not there then you got killed by Bellatrix. Before you got killed I saw a prophecy about me and I guess they want it to have it so I smashed it. Sixth year, Snape is Defence which is torture, and Slughorn is Potions and Dumbledore want me to get some information about Voldemort and I got it. And not telling that information. The Seventh year we're not in school, we are hunting down all the Hor-... The things that needed to destroy Voldemort and in the end we won, with a lot of love one dead. But a couple months later I found out about the Mastering and also the manipulation of Dumbledore to me, also steeling. Oh and also I have a Godson but im so sorry that I have to leave him with my trusted friend, but I don't know now if I can trust her. And here is the now part." I told Sirius about all of it.
"Sirius I wish you to keep this information yo your self." I also said and he nodded.
"Well Mr. Horn said that you have something about the lordships?" Sirius said.
"Oh yes that."

"Well im a lord of a few Houses including your house, so I intend to reunite the family. Including your cousins to reinstate the lord of Black to me. But when in the political world, I would like you to be the Black spokesperson." I said
"Alright pup anything for you. Its the least I can do to you for missing 10 years. And when you said the whole family, my cousins does that include Bellatrix, cause I know she's in prison." Sirius said
"Yes Sirius including Bellatrix, Ill try and talk to her."
"Alright pup, I trust you."
"Alright why don't I show you to your room, and I suspect you know your way here. Its the Black manor after all."
"Yes I still remember." Then we walked through the hallways to Sirius's room. Its the right to the master's bedroom so I can easily contact him.
"Here you go Sirius, Its next to mine. I can change your room color if you want. And a healer will come tomorrow, it will continue until the month doe's." I said
"Thank pup. I appreciate it. And are you going to Hogwarts?" Sirius said
"Yes I am. You should get some rest. Breakfast at 8, Lunch at 12 and Dinner later is at 6. You can do anything you want." I said and I let Sirius get rest.