Chapter 20: Platform 9 3/4

3rd POV:

Its the 1st of September. The day of Harry is going to Hogwarts. Harry has been excited because he's going home. yesterday Harry spent his time organizing his things, making sure there's no missing thing. Now Harry is in the Dining room having his breakfast with Sirius.  Sirius has been great in his time at the manor. 

"Pup, a letter came in from the Wizengamot, you know I'm the representative of Black. They want us to be there in the 21st because someone want to pass a legislation." Sirius said. 
"Alright We'll go." Then Harry casted a Tempus and its 9:45.

A couple of minutes later Harry finished his breakfast.
"Im gonna go read some book in the library before I go to the platform. Do you wanna join me?" Harry said to Sirius. Harry  is gonna go to the platform alone, and try to go to the platform in the Muggle's Train Station.
"Yeah, Ill join you. There's not much to do here."
"Oh yeah. Um. The thing is, I hired someone to build a quidditch pitch in the back, near the forest." Harry said that made Sirius eyes widened.
"And you got a broom? Well you obviously have a broom." Harry said, then suddenly Sirius hugged Harry.
"I love you pup."
"Love you too Siri. Now why don't you go to the pitch and ride a broom, Im gonna be in the library." Harry said then Sirius runs to the backyard and went to the pitch, then Harry went in the library and he reads some book.

When Harry finished gis second book he casted Tempus, and it appeared 10:20am. Harry then sat up and walked to his bedroom. He gathered his things and put it in his car. Harry bought this car a week a go to have it as a transporting vehicle in the muggle world. It has a button that you can hit to have it transported in the garage. And it has a notice-me-not-charm when activated.

Harry then went to the family room and saw Sirius

"Hey pup. I thought your going without saying goodbye huh." Sirius said and hugged me.
"Im gonna miss you."
"Im gonna miss you too pup. Now go and make sure to write every week or month ok. And better make friends not with them." Sirius said and I smiled. I then casted my glamour so I can drive the car safety.
"Bye Sirius."

A couple of minutes later he then arrived at King Cross Station. He parked his car and then stepped out of the car and breath heavily. He then got a cart and put his things in it, and pushed the button. He then went to a dark corner and disabled the glamour. He then walked around and found the Weasleys and shouting about muggles.
'Literally screaming an unknown word to the muggles. What is she thinking' Harry thought.
"Well master, she is clearly trying to get your attention." Someone said and Harry jumped. Then he saw Death.
"Really Mortem? You didn't even get me a headstart. You nearly gave me a heart attack. I know I can't die, but I will suffer for not breathing." Harry said
"Sorry master. But by the looks of it I will be joining you at Hogwarts." Mortem said
"Wait, what? What do you mean joining me?"
"I mean im gonna be a student at Hogwarts. Im gonna be there to protect you."Mortem said
"Alright. Not that I like that idea but who's gonna judge in the underworld." I said
"Oh Hades will be. He may be the King of the underworld but I rule him. And he still got a duty to do."
"Alright why don't we go close enough and do this already." Harry said and Mortem followed him

Harry then asked the guard for the platform and he responded the same answer. Then they heard Mrs. Weasley shouting so they followed and got the same result as last time. He then run at the wall and Mortem came next. His eyes then wondered around the platform and its still majestic as it is. He and Mortem then handed their bags over and they went in and find a nice empty compartment. A couple minutes later they found a compartment and they sat at each end and ended up reading a book. Its still early for them its just 10:58am. 3 minutes left and the train will move.
The minutes have passed and the train moved. Not a minute after a boy came in.
"Have you seen Harry Potter? Im trying to find him. He's my best mate." The boy said, that I immediately recognized I lowered my book in my face and looked at Mortem he then nod to me. A sign for me to lie. 
"No. And really your his best mate?"
"Yeah, when I found him I might put a best word for you guys. Oh and im Ronald Weasley" Ron said.
"Yeah, yeah, can you please leave now you interupted our reading session." Mortem said
"Yeah can you now please."
"How rude you are. Im best friend with the-boy-who-lived."
"We're the rude one? Your the one who barged in and didn't even introduced your self properly. Well that explain your name is Weasley." Mortem said and I laughed silently. "You think my names funny?"
"Yes. Your a Weasley we didn't expect any better. They don't have proper ettiquite."
"How dare you——"
"Just go Weasley your not worth of our time." Harry said then Weasley stormed off the compartment.

An hour later. A boy came in, but he knocked and Mortem granted him access.
"There you are I have been searching for you." The boy said
"Well hello Draco. Have you figured out my name?" Harry said to the boy, or Draco.
"Ah yes. Its Longbottom isn't it?" Draco said and Harry chuckled a little.
"No. Do you really think Im Alice's and Frank's Son."
"Yeah well..." Draco said, not knowing what to say.
"No, Im Potter, Hadrian Potter. But you can call me Harry my friends calls me that." Harry said
"Hey, hey, hey. What am i, a painting?" Mortem said
"Oh yeah, this is my other friend Mortem."
"Hi there. You must be heir Malfoy. Im Mortem Morto." Mortem said handing out his hand to Draco and he accepted it.
"But you can call me Em, you too Harry." Em said to Harry and he nodded.
"Wanna join us. Maybe get to know each other." Harry said to Draco

Draco aggreed and they got to know each other. Draco got to know that Harry is a powerful wizard, he now knows that he is the lord of all his houses but left out the Black, and he made Draco an vow for not to tell anyone unless said to. And also that he has a Dark affinity. Draco then know the Backstory of Mortem. He said that he is from a lost family and just came back. And that Mortem has a Nuetral affinity. Draco told them the basics no suprises but he is a Veela and got it from his father. And that he has a Dark Affinity.

A couple of hours later they decided to change into their proper robes. Draco has an elegant robe but comfy. Harry has a very dark robe, elegant one and comfy. Mortem has its own robe, he used his Death robe but its more elegant and comfy than Harry and Draco. They then got each a book and read it, waiting for them to arrive at hogwarts.

A/N: Sorry for the wait. Here it is. Its so hard to plot each chapter for them to make it long so you guys can make it entertaining. Here it is. Enjoy and wait for my next post. If you wanna wait and get notified. Put this book in Archieve and when i post it will appear in the Current Reading so as it will send you notification. By then I just know it now. 🙂