Chapter 16: Part 1: The Trial

3rd POV:

Harry have been waiting for this day. The day of his godfather's trial. He's at his room right now changing to a proper robe with the Potter's crest. After a few minutes of getting ready, Harry went down at the Dining table at ate his Breakfast, which is egg with beacon with fried rice. Harry quickly ate his breakfast and went to the library for some light reading, for an hour.

After an hour an elf that he instructed reminded him that the hour is ended, that way he should now go to the ministry. Harry patted his robe and went to the floo room, and yelled.
"Ministry of Magic" Then harry appeared in the entrance of the ministry. Harry quickly went to the front table to register himself. When Harry got there he got greeted by a nice lady.  
"Hi Mr. how may I help you today?" she said to Harry.
"Hi I'm here for the trial of Sirius Black." Harry said
"Oh ok. May I know your identity, status, and please let us see your wand?" She said politely
"Ok my name is Hadrian James Potter-Black, Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble house of Black." Harry said and it shocked the lady, then  Harry placed his wand over for the lady to check.
"Its Elder Ebony Wood, Dragon Heartstring and Basilisk Fang for cores. Also have Basilisk venom." Harry also said. After the lady inspect it she gave it back and gave me a pass.
"Alright all in well Lord Potter-Black, I'll just find someone who is also coming to the trial. I know that people coming there will be there now. Would you mind waiting so you have someone have you accompany?" she said to Harry
"Oh yes I would like to be accompanied by someone." Harry said and waited in the side. A couple of minutes Harry then recognized the lady coming to him with a person behind her. Harry tried to see who this person is because he thinks it's quite familiar.
"Lor-" Before the lady said Harry interrupted. Because he realized that it is Lucius Malfoy 
"Just use Potter, can you please." Harry said nicely and the lady smiled. Harry said it so that Mr. Malfoy there wouldn't know his title to the Black family.
"Alright Lord Potter, Lord Malfoy here is going to trial so he will be your accompanying you. Alright I'll leave you two." The lady said and left. Then me and Lord Malfoy walked to the Department of Mysteries. We went to the Wizengamot room without talking, then we parted. Lucius went to his seat and I sat on mine. After a few minutes I saw Sirius being dragged with two aurors, and with Mr. Horn in the back. Then they made Sirius sit. Then the Minister tapped his Gavel.
"Sirius Black, you have been brought from Azkaban at someone's request, to have a Trial, and present evidence to have you cleared of all charges. Witness for the defence Mr. Mason Horn. We approve to administer The Veritaserum, administer it." The Minister said and an Auror applied three drops of it. And the Minister tested it.
"Name?"
"Sirius Orion Black
"House?
"Gryffindor"
"Alright it seems like the potion is working perfectly. Are you what so ever a Death Eater?" The Minister said.
"No." Sirius plainly said 
"Are you the Secret Keeper of the Potters?"  
"No"
"Then, Who is?"
"Peter Pettigrew, he is alive." Sirius said that shocked the whole Wizengamot
"This is preposterous! You are lying! Peter Pettigrew is dead you killed him with a dozen more muggle!" The Minister 
"No Peter is alive and he's the one who killed those muggles." Sirius said almost shouting.
"No you-" Before the Minister said something Mason interrupted.
"Minister. How do you think can Mr. Black lie when he is in a truth serum until the antidote is administered?" Mason said. Harry is just sitting in his sit with a straight face with out  an emotion, and he's quite impressed with Horn. He picked the right guy. He thought
"Alright. Before we vote are there any further question?" Cornelius said and Harry raised my hand then all their faces turned to me.
"The seat is recognized as the Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter" someone said and everybody murmured and gasped. 
"Minister. Why is it that Mr. Black here is imprisoned with out a trial? I have checked the Wizengamot Trial History and I didn't saw anything about Mr. Black. Why is he thrown to Azkaban with out a trial? Sirius Black the Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black, didn't have a trial. Isn't illegal to throw someone or especially a Lord of a Most Ancient and Noble? I believe so it is illegal. Now Minister what is your excuse?" Harry said demandingly, and Cornelius paled as white.
"Now, now Lord Potter. That is too much." A grandfatherly voice said, and Harry absolutely knew who it was.

"No Headmaster. I think we should know a proper reason on why a innocent man is prisoned for 12 years? If the minister don't give us a reason on why or the reason is too unacceptable, I demand a re position for the Minister. Why? Because its his responsibility to make our world better, oh by what? Imprisoning innocents. I think we can find a better Minister in the Sacred 28  " Harry said that shocked everyone, and soon enough everyone agreed.
"Now Mr Fudge what is your reason?" Harry said 

A/N: Hello readers im so sorry that it took so long to upload and im sorry for it. Its just that its hard to think of scenarios and also trying to learn. And hey also thanks for the 2K readers Im so happy. Keep safe everyone.