Chapter 25: What do you want?

Harry's POV:

"What do you want?" I said coldly to her.
"Look, I didn't want this to happen, my parents forced me to. They agreed to him. I'm so sorry." Hermione said almost crying her self. 
"What do you mean? Who's He? Tell me and I'll help you" I said to her with a caring voice. 
"Dumbledore came in our house telling me that I'm a witch, then he said to go pack my things for a year but when I was coming down I heard my parents and Dumbledore planning something, he want me to use me as a bait to lure you. It's because of that your mom is a muggle born so that you won't resist of being my friend. And my parents agreed and they want payment they said. I heard him saying that he's going to steal some money from your bank. I'm sorry I will pay as soon as I get a job, I promise." Hermione said with a little drop of tear in her left eye, I brushed it off and hugged her. 
"Hermione thank you for telling this. You don't know what is my past with you, but soon I'm gonna tell you about it, you are the only friend I got before coming here and when I figured out what you're doing I don't know what to do. I promise I'm gonna tell you my past when the time is right. You are like a sister to me. And you don't have to pay the stolen money it will come back eventually " I said caringly to her. 
"It's alright Harry. And thank you for your forgiveness." Hermione said.
"Well I got to go now, I still have books to read." Hermione added and I nodded, then Hermione walked away.

I walked back to our table and saw them staring at me.
"So... Why are you guys staring at me?" I asked them. 
"Well first a mudbloo-" Theo almost said but I cut him off by my anger
"Don't you ever finish that sentence, and don't use that word in front of me!" I yelled and rose from my seat at Theo and he paled. I then exhaled deeply and calmly took my seat and smiled  
"Sorry go on, and please do not use that word, simply use muggleborn." I said calmly.
"Ok dude, you are really scary. When your mad you'll simply calm down and smile devilishly. Remind me not to get on your bad side." Blaise said and I nodded.
"But please continue." I said 
"W-well first a muggleborn want to talk to you and you look irritated by it, but when you came back your happy. Did you get laid out or something?" Theo said.
"Well I don't get laid out I'm still a virgin-" I was about to say something when Draco said
"Wait your still a virgin, come on your handsome anyone will want you." Draco said 
"Yes Draco I'm still a virgin and will be until I get married, if I can keep that promise. And I'm still young. And Hermione is a great friend of mine, I missed her. And yes we are only friends, she's like a sister to me." I said and Em's head shot up in my middle of speaking when I mentioned Hermione's name
"Wait you got her back?" Em asked me.
"Yeah it seems like the old coot wanted her to lure me to him, because she's a muggle born like my mother." I said 
"Who's the old coot?" Blaise and Theo said at the same time  
"I'll tell you later, but not here, there are ear's every where. Meet me at my dorm at 9:00 pm, and don't go in or you'll get shock." I said quietly and they nodded. 

We continued doing our work or reading books to occupy us, but a couple minutes later someone came in our group.
"Draco how dare you, we've been friends for a long time and you forgot about me because you've made new friends, and didn't even bothered to introduce me. But you got Blaise and Theo in it! Ugh I'm disappointed." Some one said, I looked up there are two girls facing Draco
"Well I'm sorry well let me introduce you guys to my new friends." Draco said the walked to us.
"Um guys this is Daphne Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson, guys these are Hadrian Potter-Black and Mortem Morto but you guys can call him Em." Draco said pointing on the person on who's who. 
"Mortem Morto, Death Death huh weird name?" Daphne said 
"Oh you study Latin and Esperanto?" Em said
"Yes, my parents bid me to study French, Latin, a little Esperanto, Russian and Spanish" Daphne said
"Alright cool, well wanna study or read some books with us?" I said
"Yeah sure, I'm gonna get a transfiguration book, it's rather interesting." Pansy said and Daphne agreed so they went to the library and went and find a book and they took a seat with us. We read our books till Study hall is over then we headed to the common room to talk and hang-out.