Chapter 34: Not Quidditch

Harry's POV:

I woke up from my slumber and took my morning routine to my likeness and my pleasing. I took my hot shower and took my time, and brushed my teeth. And picked my uniform that I'm using today. I went outside to the common room and saw no one is there yet, probably from last night, I thought. I casted a quick tempus to see what time is it; It showed the numbers of 7:01 am.

It's still early, so I went to the nearest bookshelf and found my self a book. I picked up a familiar book that I read earlier last night. It's Salazar's Diary. I haven't read it because of the commotion last night. I went to the nearest chair and read the second chapter.

'My friends and I are planning to open a school to teach every magical kids in Britain. Wed decided to split it in four houses. Rowena constructed a model of the castle and its exteriors. We agreed to put our houses differently, from each sides of the castle. Godric in the north, Rowena in the east, Helga in south and me in the west.'

The chapter ended in full mystery on what is going to happen, but I quickly hurried and flip a page to see the next chapter.

'Not another month has not passed, the castle was built beautiful and with the help of magic and some of the Goblin nation the castle was built in a matter of time. We we're planning the outside on how it can look like for the muggles to do not know we are there. And Rowena being Rowena she planned to put a notice-me-not ward and to put ruin runes for the distraction. That's when Helga also wanted for the school to have it's own soul and mind, caring Helga always there to think about everyone. Rowena added all the wards in the ward stone for the school and it's safety. While Godric and I are creating a book about the wards. The only person who can access this is the Headmaster and our Heirs. No others. Set aside that, I was talking to Godric about building a chamber for my familiar, he said it's okay to do so and it can protect the school no matter what. She will always be down there.'

As I stopped reading, the others walked in. I then suddenly noticed some other students is here. I guess I haven't noticed them. I am completely focused on this book. I rose from my seat and grab my bag.

"So, you slept well?" Daphne asked.
"Yes, I did. Did you guys?" I asked the girls, because it seems like they slept late. It's noticable, their eye bags are showing off.
"Yeah, It's the best sleep we ever had." Pansy said. I chuckled on the energy she had.
"Is it because you guys slept late." I asked grinning my face. Me being amused that they stayed up that late.
"What how did you know!?" Daphne said, screaming it at my face.
"It isn't too noticable. You should glamour your looks. Hey you guys are beautiful and all, but you guys now look like a zombie that just woke up." I said, while surrendering my hands up. Then suddenly I got a bag smashed in my heads.
"Never insult a newly awoken woman!"Pansy said and retrieved her bag from my head.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go. The boys are enjoying this too much, and I wasn't." I said, then walked through the door of our common room. Then suddenly I realized.
"Wait where's Hermione?" I suddenly
the group behind me that are chatting.
"She didn't want to attend classes today. So we left her there. She said she's going to sneak out to go to the Gryffindor common room later." Pansy said and I nodded then proceeded to walk to the great hall.

When we entered it's already full of students, just a few seats missing. We took a seat in our usual seat and talked for a while, while we are eating our breakfast.

"Hey did you hear?" Draco said, it quickly caught my attention so I turned to him.
"What is it?" I said to Draco.
"Quidditch this month is cancelled. It is due to the Gryffindor not having a seeker in their team. So it automatically, put our house in the win!" Draco said, he is obsessed with Quidditch and he looks happy that our house automatically won.
"Yeah, well It's their fault not finding someone quickly." Daphne said and we all snorted.

So I guess, Quidditch this month is gone. Good, I don't want a thing reminding me of him. Ted. I have been missing my godson so so much. I wish i could visit him, but I can't. And still I haven't found Remus yet.

"Hey," I turned to the person on who it is. Em
"He's okay, you know. Hermione is taking good care of him. He actually made the Potter house more glorious. He still believes you'll come back, you know." Em said
"Can I come back for a while there?" I asked Em. He smiled.
"You might. And you might even bring him." That caught my attention.
"What! I can?" I said to Em, mu voice caught the attention pf my group but I brushed them away.
"Of course you can. We can do it in the Easter. We can form a plan on how to get him here." Em said and I hugged him.
"Come on Hadrian It's almost class." Em said while patting my back and I smiled.

And for the whole day, I smiled. Thinking that I can bring Ted back with me. But how about his family. I'll set it aside for now, in the near future we'll do it.

A/N: Sorry for the delay. I didn't have any idea on how to start this chapter and end it. So here it is. It is quite short, sorry for that.