Chapter 35: Heard

Hermione's POV: 

I am walking peacefully to the library, then took a seat in a place where no one usually sat at. A bright place but it feels like isolated. I placed all my things down, and scanned the library for some books that I will be studying at the moment. As I am passing down the section of the potions books I heard someone talking loudly. I looked over on who it was so I can tell them to be quiet but I recognized the voice. 
"So... Here it is! Nicholas Flamel. Was a French wizard and famed alchemist who was the only known maker of the Philosopher Stone, a legendary substance with incredible powers. He was a close friend and partner with current Hogwarts Headmaster Albus Dumbledore. He owed his considerable age to the Elixir of Life, which was produced from the Stone, along with his wife." someone said. I looked over on who it was and I saw Dean. It was Dean and he's with Seamus and the Weasley. 
"So that must be it. A stone hidden in the 3rd floor corridor. What stone is it Dean?" Seamus said, and he completely is only partially listening.
"The Philosopher Stone." Ron said, then he continued by saying
"So we only just need Harry to agree and come with us to protect it from Snape." Ron said. M eyes jerked straight forward when I heard Snape's name, why would Prof. Snape steal a stone? And a legendary stone, Hadrian needs to know about this. 

After thinking about reporting this to Hadrian I quickly put the books in their designated area and left the library. I left the library going to the long table near the greenhouses. There I saw Theo and Pansy studying and answering their homework's. I went over their table and took a seat. They looked at me curiously.
"Good morning." I said to them
"Good morning to you too Hermione." Pansy said.
"What can we do for you?" Theo asked
"I need to talk to Hadrian. I have news." I said to them.

"Well Hadrian is at the common room and we're almost done hear, and we'll go to the common room do you mind waiting?" Pansy said.
"Yeah sure, I also do have some homework to do. So I might as well do it." I said and they nodded. I then placed my things in the table, and took my notes out, and tried to recall all the things we learned today and tried to put them all together. 
I then suddenly thought about what they were talking. How can they know what is in there? Who told them? And also why do they think Snape's taking a liking in stealing a stone? Especially the Sorcerer's stone. But it quickly hit me, Voldemort. 

But before I over think more, Pansy called me and it hit me to get out of my mind. 
"Hermione, Hermione. Are you done? We're now heading down. Are you coming?" Pansy said and I nodded. I then packed my bag and notes.
We walked all the way to the common room to see the chaos of the Slytherins. Curtains torn apart, some books are ripped apart, and fallen in the floor. Chandelier almost falling. I then casted a charm in preventing it from falling. 
"What the heck happened here!?" I said
"What chaos have you reined Hadrian?" Theo said calmly, and chuckled. How can you be calm Theo, I said to my mind. 
"Well, Em here decided to start a roleplay of what happened in the battle of Camelot before it was erased in the eternity." Hadrian said while laughing.
"So, who won? And why?" Pansy asked almost laughing, and I shot her a serious look that she brushed away.
"Well I definitely won. And why wouldn't we do it." Hadrian said and we al laughed.

"So Hermione, what brings you here?" Hadrian asked me, while I took a seat.
"I heard, someone. Talking about a miraculous stone. They want you to be involved in it." I said slowly to him. He then looked at me directly in the eye.
"Did they said anything about a Flamel? Because I know that the Flamel's are the only family that has a miraculous stone you are talking about." He said that made a look at him.
"You already know don't you." I said, while looking at Hadrian's back while he is getting a book for himself in one of the shelves.
"Of course I know dear. Abou the stone, the Philosopher Stone isn't it." When Hadrian said that the two person beside me looked wide open
"Someone is trying to get it. And I'll not let them to. Just a question who are they that thought of the Flamel's and who do they suspect of?" Hadrian said while he took a seat down.

"Weasley, Finnegan and Thomas. And they are suspecting Snape is trying to get it." I said, and Hadrian wondered his eyes
"So Weasley, Seamus and Dean. Such an un-unique group isn't it." Hadrian said.
"What are you going to do?" I asked Hadrian and he looked at me.
"Let them off for now. I know a time, when we are going to strike." Hadrian said and we all nodded